Reviews for Blonding
His Rose bud 125 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Well that was interesting Naruto and his son didn’t see that coming thought it was just going to be Naruto, I hope you up date soon look forward to reading it
Seldom Early chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Dam you and your cliffhangers!
I was starting to really get into it
Bananarock509 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! So painful! Most of it was filler and then you leave us with barely any Naruto time!
Kasharo chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Oh. God. That last bit was totally something Naruto and Boruto would do. Pump a shitload of chakra into a technique they haven't mastered, yet, - Shadow Clones ringing any bells? - and watch the unfolding shenanigans.

Very well done.
SoulFlame1984 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I have to say, this story is a great contrast to the dark shit you have in your main story. Light heartedness, the fact the Minato can't apparently think of using Kage Bunshin to do his paperwork, and the scene with Mirai (future) Naruto and Boruto randomly appearing in the office arguing about something is a good type of wtf? Why is Naruto angered when he saw his father, did he already think that something weird is going on? Will you do stories that is about other anime, or just Naruto? Nice starting chap, looking to see more.
Luzrov Rulay chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON, can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
thatoneperson000 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
i like it so far ;)
Lily flower chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. It is original and very interesting and I look forward to reading more chapters. I know you said that you will not be making this a romance (and I have nothing against it) but may you please have naruto talk about hinata. I imagine that kushina would pester him with questions about his (future/current?) wife and other child. Thank you.
grifman275 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I can imagine now when Naruto and Boruto eventually meet Kushina and quickly cowering in fear when she gets angry.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Love it! I haven't seen a Hokage Naruto and Boruto time travel story yet, so I think the idea is just great. Love your writing style and how you showed Minato's and Kushina's relationship (especially the 'deciding-on-the-name-Naruto' part ;)) I'm curious why Naruto just fled Minato's office like that at the end. Hope you will be able to update soon (though you said this story is nowhere near your top priority-so no pressure).
PS: Although there isn't much humor in this chapter, I believe you can pull it off nicely *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This is awsome! I can't wait to see the next chapter.:)
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Well I'll be damned, you made another story! Pretty interesting premise you have here as well.

Keep up the awesome work as you always do! I hope to see an update to either of your stories soon.
Banci Taman Lawang chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
This is fresh! I was thinking of making one Boru timetravel to Minato's era fic, with Blitzkrieg as a title (also a subtle pun) but your Blonding pun beat mine. The best pun ever.

I'll look forward to the next chapter!

Thank you for writing this!
1,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 Next »