Reviews for Blonding
naruhinakiralacus chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Naruto doesn't seem one bit happy about being in the past lol I like it so far! Does this take place after Boruto movie or is it ignoring the Boruto Movie? Looking forward to next chapter!
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Well that was entertaining, really not sure what Minato is going to make of that nor Naruto of where he actually is.
piccolaNaruto18 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
cute

UPDATE SOON PLEASE

appearance the next chapters in the history

please Soon please
fareyaWH chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I love this story! Boruto is so adorable!
GM NASAI chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Well this certainly hasn't been done before. I really would like to read more. I just hope its... sane and makes sense unlike the poorly written time travel fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This was very interesting, but why did he run away? Can't wait for more
Reading Pixie chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I like it
cntcenut5 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Run! Blond Invasion! hahahha...
I like how you describing Naruto and Boruto in teasing manner to Minato's perception. It make us teased too. I'll wait your update.
Bomahe chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Nice start, but your description and first chapter should tell us more about what to expect of the story. Not spoiling anything of course, it just that the description is the most important 60 words in your entire story. If people don't open your fic, it doesn't matter of great the actual content is.

Based on your story Kyuubi, I must again say that I look forward to reading more of this. I also wonder why most hoKAGE don't make their KAGE bunshin do the paperwork for them. I guess they just want to fight their biggest enemy personally.

PS: Try writing 50 more words next time. I myself tend to filter fics based on length 5K or 10K. A slightly longer first chapter might get you a few more readers a bit faster.
Wayne 54321 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Good start
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I'm hooked. Completely, hopelessly hooked. I eagerly await the next installment.
1,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105