Reviews for Blonding
Hoseki13 chapter 22 . 9/6/2017
this is a good story. But I have to admit the ending is a bit disappointing because it felt incomplete. I want to know what happened to Naruto and Boruto and did their bonds grew better? The ending only covered Minato's part and not the other two so it felt unfinished. But all in all, great story!
akatsukihime17 chapter 16 . 9/3/2017
I can imagine Gaara saying "I am not a clone" before disappearing within his sand
Tokiva chapter 22 . 8/19/2017
I loved this story to the bottom of my heart. You did an amazing take on every single character's personalities, and it was quite a ride to read this story. I really enjoyed the original dynamic you took on Three and her people. However, one critique I would say is that the ending felt kind of weak to me.

I was very disappointed to see little to no afterwards interaction between Boruto and Naruto after they got home. Did this journey really strengthen their relationship when they returned? Or did it just turn out the same as before? I was expecting Boruto to feel hesitant about returning home, because him and his father were finally bonding, and he'd probably miss it once they went home and everything turned normal again. Idk, I feel the ending overall was just lacking, and it really makes me feel like its not finished. I crave more, in a sense. But I suppose that's also good because you really captured my attention and I want to see more!
The Jingo chapter 22 . 8/20/2017
Interesting read
thepkrmgc chapter 22 . 8/17/2017
it should be cool to see the epilouge, though what is here is actually a pretty darn good one
thepkrmgc chapter 21 . 8/17/2017
I have to wonder if minato and kushina will l their child about their encounter with this nartuo, and what they will say
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 8/17/2017
it seems like boruto has inhereted the therapy jutsu
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 8/17/2017
props to three for choosing a different path, i suspect she willbe the key to bringing them home
thepkrmgc chapter 18 . 8/17/2017
I have to wonder whats happening back in the hospital room
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 8/17/2017
nice job on the family talks, you write them well
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 8/17/2017
hopefully obito will be able to talk to his former teacher and teammate once everything is said and done...
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 8/17/2017
props to the akatsuki for refusing madara's offer
thepkrmgc chapter 14 . 8/17/2017
props to kurama for hammering home some sense, and to kushina for listening
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 8/17/2017
so now naruto's admitted the truth, i wonder how minato will react?
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
its hard to say if naruto's presence has made things objectively worse
1,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »