Reviews for Blonding
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
How can you Shunshin 100 miles and through the ground, that doesn't make sense. To quote Shino
"[Shunshin] is merely high-speed movement" - chapter 395, page 9. The Shunshin is just a movement Jutsu. Only a space time Jutsu could have done what Boruto and Naruto did in this chapter.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Teuchi was an old man even back then?
CaptainToast321 chapter 7 . 8/8/2017
Are you adding shit just to fuck with people? Why the hell does he have a prosthetic arm.

THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

AT ALL.

I'm just done. It was an interesting concept, but too filled with bullshit.
CaptainToast321 chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
It's kinda absurd that Naruto isn't winning easily. The reasoning behind it is just weird.
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
I kinda wish you'd stay in one time period. It's rather obnoxious to read when it flits back and forth.

Interesting story so far though.
Vaeltaja chapter 22 . 8/6/2017
God I haven't reviewed in ages. Anyway, stumbled upon your story just yesterday, reading it was pretty much all I was doing from there to now, so good job keeping me quite captivated. ;)
First of, thank you very much for completing the story. I loved your take on the characters, especially Naruto, Boruto and Minato. Realistic yet something I'd expect of the characters. I think your own addition to the story thus Naruto's world were interesting, and in a sense fitting. As in, not something that made no sense, but seemed well though out, not out of place. I only wish they would've been able to have a proper goodbye-scene of a sorts, but that's just my personal selfish preference when it comes to stories. Overall, I'm satisfied with the ending; while it was sort of abstract (well, time traveling is something like that already), it was sensible. I also enjoyed the story, especially all the son-father interactions. Wish there was even more of Ines with Kushina and Naruto and Kushina and Naruto, but hey, like I said, just a personal preference/wish. ;) The story also didn't seem stretched out, it was compact.

I definitely did enjoy your writing style, and while not an active reader of original stories (shame on me, I should change that), I could imagine myself enjoying yours. So, overall, good job and I hope there's more to come. Gonna go check the rest of your account now ;)
J.F.C chapter 22 . 8/6/2017
Read it all in a go, and it was quite the awesome ride with a unique idea. Can't wait for the epilogue. ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2017
This was phenomenal. I don't know how to express in words how amazing this was to see come together and end on such a good note and sound conclusion. You a truly amazing au th or and I cant wait to read your next work.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2017
This is probably the best fic I've ever read and it would be awesome to see an original fiction story
Mee chapter 22 . 7/25/2017
Awesome story! Your OCs are well written and interesting characters and you write the Naruto characters great as well. Nice work! Looking forward to reading the epilogue:)
Guardian of the Goddess Etro chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Naruto's last movie is an alternate timeline movie not canon have evidence is alternate universe
it's simply me chapter 15 . 7/20/2017
Shiiiit this was an awesome chapter. The bond- I mean, blonding between naruto amd minato, the entrance of jiraiya, the explanation of different time lines (which takes a load off my shoulders. I was endlessly worried about how the world would change, how boruto would disappear now that hiashi died, minato finding out about his kin- but it's all good!)
All of it is just beyond well done. So much praise, I feel like just... This should be animated, honestly. That's how flawless it is
Theglados chapter 22 . 7/19/2017
Really great and original story, enjoyed it immensely. I've read many timetravel fics before but the double father/son dynamics of this story really makes this one stand out. The characterisation of the characters also help with this, which are mostly really impressive. Aside from maybe a few too many emo-moments with Boruto all the characters felt fun, well thought out and consistent.

I especially felt this was the case in later chapters. The Naruto/Boruto scenes were just really great and and a joy to read at that point, and even the less "important" characters like Sakura really felt like their own realistic person. The way you write conversations also really helped with that, it wasn't stilted at all (like you see so often in fanfiction) and it really felt like actual people are talking instead. Also good job, and congratulations, on actually finishing the story, not many people manage to do that.

There are still a few ways the story could improve though. Most notably the ending. I know that there is still an epilogue coming, which I hope will address most of this criticism, but for now I can't help but feel that the ending was a bit rushed. Like your characters themselves said a few chapters ago; it all suddenly felt a bit too easy. Overall I really liked the backstory and plot of Three, One and their multiverse, but the way everything was suddenly solved with a single hiraishin was a bit anti-climactic. Especially after the hinting of things like a Zetsu connection. The fact that it happened without any goodbyes or anything was also a bit strange and disappointing.

My other criticism is mostly about the first couple of flashback chapters that take place before the Chuunin exams, and how some things seem too unconnected from the rest of the story. When you've got awesome and mysterious things going on in an alternative universe it becomes a bit disappointing when you instead get long scenes about an emo Boruto and Naruto before the actual dimension-hopping even happened. It just didn't feel relevant.

I get that you probably just wanted to show how bad the relationship between Boruto and Naruto initially was, but I personally thought those scenes went on for too long and were too uninteresting. We already knew their relationship from canon and there are way better ways to show their strained relationship in a story like this anyway. Luckily you managed to do just that in later chapters where the character building of your characters also started to improve drastically.

The small plotpoint about Naruto forgetting Himawari's recent birthday also came completely out of left field (especially after the sweet Naruto/Hinata scene), and seemed to have been completely dropped and ignored afterwards. I personally was glad it didn't crop up again because I thought it was a bit too on the nose, but that also meant that it was something that didn't really need to be in the story in the first place.

Little rough things like that were mostly only a problem in the earlier chapters though, and it really does seem that those are things you've already improved on as the story went on. So I really don't want to come off as too negative, because overall I really enjoyed the story, but I hope that maybe it's somewhat useful in your future writing.

Anyway, looking forward to the epilogue and whatever else you might write because this story was a fantastic read.
Warrof chapter 22 . 7/17/2017
Good story!

I enjoyed it greatly! First Naruto story that I enjoyed for a while.
darccarl chapter 22 . 7/16/2017
Good story. But I was excited reading the beginning. The end was getting boring.
1,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »