Reviews for Blonding
XxAlianaxX chapter 22 . 7/14/2017
this was an outstanding read. I loved it. Although I am curious. I always thought naruto's whisker marks were because of kurama be sealed in him as a baby. kind of like gaara's eye marks. Although his kids boyh have them so who knows haha
Tamapyon chapter 22 . 7/14/2017
To be honest, I initially thought the story was a bit too wordy in the beginning, but after staying away for so long and coming back to reread it again, I realized the story was one that needed to be read all in one go instead of chunks. In doing so, the pieces fell together much more smoothly, and the vivid imagery and detail of the story would coalesce into a well-written and well-paced story. In my opinion, I feel that both Naruto and Boruto were depicted incredibly well with all their strengths and foibles, as well as realistically. I guess, in the end, I can only wonder what happened to the bijuu still stuck in Naruto and whether or not Three being the emotional tether was a bit of a cop-out, but I digress. Overall, I really enjoyed this story, its pacing, and its detail; I feel like this could become a proper movie with how well-done it is. Thank you for writing this.

Tamapyon (**)
CharmingButIrrational chapter 12 . 7/10/2017
lol...nope...i didn't even bother to keep reading after the first few paragraphs. this naruto is dumber than 4 year old canon naruto. Can't believe anyone would write this.
Lucillia chapter 22 . 7/10/2017
This was a great story and fun to read. I ended up reading it all in one sitting.
darccarl chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
I'm loving this story!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 22 . 7/8/2017
Okay, I'd like to say that this is my favorite Naruto fanfic. It had a special something to it that other Naruto time-travel stories did not have and kept me hooked for every update. I also really liked how you built the world and the characters up.

So, congratulations for finishing this! Thank you very much!
nocloudypooh chapter 22 . 7/8/2017
This story is awesome. Love your OC and her world - just so novel and fresh and well thought out.

I hope your epilogue addresses Boruto and Naruto's father-son problems. Amongst all the drama and problems, I felt that it was an important theme tying the story. Though I'm curious about black zetsu because you mentioned him. Was it meant to be a backstory thing? I thought he was going to be a villian or something haha.

Interesting on how Three is the one that holds them back. Which is curious because she didn't even know they existed in the dimension when they first arrived and Hiraishin was being used, so I'm curious as to how you would explain that.

But really, awesome story (: Thanks for writing this
QuirkCirc chapter 22 . 7/6/2017
I stayed up til 7am reading this and I do not regret a thing :)
otaku1325 chapter 22 . 7/3/2017
I really loved your story! I like how it captured my attention in the beginning and throughout by keeping it original. I really liked the little bonding moments between Naruto and Boruto. I have a huge obsession with their bond (even wrote a fic for that) so I enjoyed those moments of emotional angst and hurt/comfort. I feel you really captured Boruto's character which is quite a feat itself considering there is not much out yet to go off. Thank you so much for a wonderful read and I look forward to the epilogue! best wishes your way and may you continue writing!
chocolatito00 chapter 22 . 7/2/2017
I just finished reading your story, omg I loved from the beginning to the end, I was immersed in it while I was reading! I'm glad I found it, thank you for writing and sharing it here, I'll be waiting for the epilogue specially because I felt the end a little bit rushed, but anyway I enjoyed it!
Nobody chapter 22 . 6/28/2017
Good. Very unique.
objectivepersona chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
good story. this works. the plot was nice. the characterization was excellent. A little bit confusing with all the demons but as such it wasn't bad. good job
Inuyoukai52 chapter 22 . 6/30/2017
I have to say, I was a little bit lost with all the things going on in the hidden sea village, especially things regarding One and Three. Its a great story, but the ending kind of feels a bit rushed in a way, a lot of exposition dumped on us at the very end to explain why they're stuck in that world and how it might be fixed. Still, it was an enjoyable read, and I'll probably come back and read the edited version once its finished.
daisysakura chapter 22 . 6/29/2017
This was such an awesome read! Thank you for providing a fun adventure. :)
daisysakura chapter 21 . 6/29/2017