Reviews for Blonding
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 7 . 6/24/2023
Gotta love mother son bonding over sealing a monster.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 6 . 6/24/2023
I'm guess our favorite knuckle head will figure out he's in the past later.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 5 . 6/24/2023
This meeting should be fun.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 4 . 6/24/2023
Ah yes. No matter what Naruto related fanfiction I read, the trademark Uchiha "Hn" will always find a way.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 3 . 6/24/2023
I wonder is Kushina is saying the baby "Naruto" or "Kurama" is gone. I guess you can't have two foxes at once in a timeline.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 2 . 6/24/2023
...ahhh the classic "You never asked" retort. Honestly...I WISH Boruto was put in a tsukuyomi to experience what abuse his father went through. I mean yeah, there was the time he went to the past with Sasuke, but he did not see it.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 1 . 6/24/2023
Menma? Not gonna lie, I WISH there was more to that movie. I'd have loved to see the main worlds versions meet their other selves. Based on the description, I thought this would be a story of Naruto and Boruto escaping to the past. But this situation works to. I look forward to reading...
Guest chapter 21 . 6/20/2023
This is the best article I've ever read about Naruto! Even if my mother tongue is not English, I can appreciate such beautiful writings. The description of the environment is immersive, beautiful and magnificent, and the description of the feelings is exquisite and profound. And the idea of time travel is awesome! The only regret is that Naruto left without formally saying goodbye to his mother. Compared to the movie the Road of Ninja,Naruto has less nostalgia to his parents, perhaps he has already grown up and started his own family. And why there's no Sasuke! Besides, I don't think Obito should be so forgiven for his crime. Although he hasn't killed Minato and attack the village yet, but he still killed Naruto's father-in-law and almost drowned a village. And he pays nothing?
PleaseMoreMuslimStories chapter 1 . 12/19/2022
pretty sure Boruto's jacket is pink
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2022
This story is so slow, I ended up just skipping a bunch till I got bored, cool idea and all but way to wordy.
dastewie2012 chapter 4 . 11/17/2022
I love that this addresses the thing that makes boruto make no sense for why naruto is an absent father.
Myfanfix chapter 22 . 10/11/2022
Very interesting! I thought I read most of the good ones on FF and Ao3 but this has been added to the list. I look forward to the Epi.!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21/2022
Wait what happened to One being related to Zetsu? Did that plot point get dropped?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2022
Wait does Kushina even know she died in Naruto's timeline? I don't think that was explained, we didn't have a reaction.
1,571 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »