Reviews for Blonding
mateususantosu chapter 6 . 1/6/2020
this fic is so bad, I'm sorry I'm out
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2020
This is amazing
My first foray into Naruto time travel fiction, and it was epic. Some parts I felt could go a little faster but overall, I LOVED IT.
Kushina had me in splits of laughter. Looking forward to the epilogue
StefAnnie chapter 22 . 12/14/2019
Can you write an epilogue about Naruto and Boruto's relationship after they returned?
OrangeCr3am chapter 10 . 12/14/2019
wait is this that one girl from stranger things?

I only watched the first episode I'm sorry I'm uncultured
Lord Shiva chapter 8 . 12/6/2019
Okay I give up I can’t take it anymore I officially tap out I can’t take it anymore I need to stop reading this before I pop a vein in anger from all the stupidity that’s helping in this chapter, so I am done you win author.
Lord Shiva chapter 7 . 12/6/2019
I don’t think I can handle more retard interactions hope this goes somewhere because it’s seriously starting to piss me off, and yes I know I can always not read this but fuck humans are irrational beings, I never said I was using my rational side.
Lord Shiva chapter 6 . 12/6/2019
Seriously everyone one is fucking retard in this universe like seriously a dead chicken would fucking know what’s happening by now.
Agent Frank chapter 22 . 12/5/2019
Really cool story, I'm glad I got to read it.
Agent Frank chapter 15 . 12/4/2019
Back to back amazing chapters. This story has been on my list of things to read for a long time, I'm glad I finally got to it.
HotDog Smoothie chapter 22 . 11/30/2019
Welp this is a good story
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2019
Really love the new characters and the traditions. Overall this fic is awesome!
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 22 . 11/16/2019
This was amazing!
I haven't been able to stop reading it since I've started!
I loved all these emotions and how high-stakes everything was!
And I loved the dynamics between each character
And your characterisation of the younger Hiashi was wonderful!
I absolutely loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
the reviews are certainly mixed on this lol, i might contribute, but if so, at a later time, considering that I’m not yet close enough to step into the whole TimeTravel side of FFN.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/17/2019
This story is truly a masterpiece! Amazing original work! I couldn’t stop reading this!
1,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »