Reviews for Blonding
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2019
Really love the new characters and the traditions. Overall this fic is awesome!
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 22 . 11/16/2019
This was amazing!
I haven't been able to stop reading it since I've started!
I loved all these emotions and how high-stakes everything was!
And I loved the dynamics between each character
And your characterisation of the younger Hiashi was wonderful!
I absolutely loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
the reviews are certainly mixed on this lol, i might contribute, but if so, at a later time, considering that I’m not yet close enough to step into the whole TimeTravel side of FFN.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/17/2019
This story is truly a masterpiece! Amazing original work! I couldn’t stop reading this!
Visual Bliss chapter 10 . 9/19/2019
Of course it's like that so cliche
Scaritty chapter 22 . 8/9/2019
Wow ! Amazing story ! I love it !
It was a great time travel/dimension and what I like the most, I think, is all the theorie and background for it to happen !
In most, it’s just a seal or, well, magic ! And even if I like those story too, it was really great to have a bigger reason/explanation/history here.

The fact that Boruro is here too is really cool and it’s a change

I just wonder what happen with all the other beast ? Naruto had all 18 beasts, and then he gives back 7 beasts to the jinchuriiki, and half of Kurama to Kushina. But he couldn’t give back the demon to Yagura...
So did he have 10 beast in him ? What did he do then..?

It’s all haha ~
Bye !
Goooood story !

PsI’m French, so sorry if I make a big mistake, I hope you understand !
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2019
it was pretty good for a filler. i didnt know what i was getting into and i somewhat injoyed it
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 6 . 6/9/2019
Retardation in the extreme. "I can't have Naruto be actually good, so I'm gonna make him suck ass for literally no reason"

Trash story by a trash author.
Monster King chapter 22 . 6/4/2019
Great job
ShaiGar chapter 8 . 5/28/2019
I don't know who this OC is, but it sure as hell isn't Naruto.
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 2 . 5/26/2019
This story has a really interesting premise, but it is just so full of filler and nonsense that it is boring as all get out.

I can't enjoy it because of the ridiculously slow pace of the writing. Sorry.
THIS INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED chapter 7 . 5/22/2019
One of the worst Naruto fanfics I have ever read. All of the characters are ooc, nobody uses common sense, Naruto and Boruto are whiney bitches, and the way the POV keeps flipping from past to present is disorienting. I tried to give this story the benefit of the doubt and push through but never have I read a fanfic as infuriating as this one.
justanoterreader chapter 22 . 4/11/2019
One of the best stories on this site. Absolutely wonderful and very well-written.
Potkanka chapter 22 . 4/10/2019
Okay, so... I read this as it was coming out... but then after you posted the last chapters I thought I should write some big detailed review as you asked and then I was putting it off because I thought I have to think long and hard about all the things I wanted to say...
It's been almost two years. I kept the tab open the whole time. But of course I don't remember the story with as much detail anymore. :/ But I couldn't just close the tab without reviewing, so while I can't give you a detailed account of what I liked, disliked, what I thought of the OCs and such (though I left some reviews on the previous chapters, so at least there's that?), at least I can say a few general things from what I remember feeling. Which is, I definitely enjoyed the story and the interactions of the three blondies :D Also how the past and present (or present and future, however we look at it) communicated. And of course, all's well that ends well, and it definitely fits in this case :)
1,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »