Reviews for Blonding
monochrom68 chapter 20 . 4/14/2018
Why am I like this. I hate Three character... Is she an oc?
monochrom68 chapter 16 . 4/14/2018
so they are in a sage mode, yet they didn't notice that henge stone?
redacted987 chapter 21 . 4/1/2018
Yeah, I just wanted to mention one minor thing. I felt that Obito was forgiven a too easily for killing Hiashi.

Hiashi was Minato's ninja, and no matter how responsible Minato feels for Obito it's like forgiving your kid for murdering the neighbor or your friend.

And in Naruto's case he was his father-in-law. A much closer relation than in Minato's case. I doubt Hinata would forgive Naruto if she ever found out. Obito didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Now it can be argued that it was Naruto and Minato being devious Hokages and playing to Obito's emotions so that he'd align himself with the village and thus gaining it a powerful asset.

It can also be argued that it was Naruto's attempt of breaking the cycle of hatred in his own way.

But still I felt that Obito got away with no consequences.

This is a minor observation, that's all. Overall this was a mindblowing fic! ;)
redacted987 chapter 22 . 4/1/2018
Yooo, this was a great fic. I loved every single word of it yooo.
Cheers, and a happy writing dear author!
enarcoyufuin chapter 22 . 3/31/2018
this is one of the best stories i've ever read. thank you so much for this, and i hope you keep on writing more like this!
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 3 . 3/31/2018
Uh oh spaghetti-o
Xeranes chapter 2 . 3/28/2018
help! Too many words with not enough said!
SlightEdge chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
just 1st chapter doesn't iruka only get the scar when the kyuubi attacks?
AmericanNidiot chapter 22 . 3/11/2018
I look forward to the epilogue
ForgottenShadowriter chapter 22 . 3/3/2018
Yup. This one's going on my favorites list. I would like to know Naruto's and Boruto's side of the ending though. Can't wait to read the epilogue.
Eternal Laughter chapter 22 . 3/1/2018
This story is amazing and Im still hoping for an epilogue I really don't want it to end this way. It would be awesome if Naruto left a novel of his entire life for his parents to read so they can see how he grew up.
FallenSasuke chapter 22 . 2/13/2018
Incredible! This easily makes my top 3 fanfics ever read on this site! I loved everything about it, along with the OCs. Three reminded me of that girl from the new wolverine movie, Logan, that was also bald. I loved how genuine each characters actions and thoughts were, just as kishimoto would have had them act. I just wish Kishimoto could see this work. I’m pretty sure he got his time travel movie idea from this site...

I’d love to see a continuation of another original.

Thanks
Great chapter 22 . 2/8/2018
I love and hate that ending! Love it because it gives me an idea of how Alternate Minato is doing, and it was such a good way to do it. But I hate it, because it doesn't tell me how Naruto and Boruto are... Anyway, this is a really good and interesting story, connecting several points and theories we had of the Naruto verse, alongside some fluffy family bonding. Especially loved Three, she's so brave. I do wonder, is the Great Tree where the Juubi was originally or can we consider the Juubi as the offspring of this tree... Looking forward to more!
TheHarshApprentice chapter 22 . 2/8/2018
Sweet, Lovely, Amazing.
satomika chapter 22 . 1/23/2018
Nice!

I loved it!

Really! I cried while reading Boruto and Naruto’s frustrating moments... it affected me a lot...

Honestly, I got addicted to reading it that I finished reading this in 1 day, 2 nights with just 3 hours of sleep...and with an exam tomorrow to boot! :0

I hope you update with the epilogue soon!

Cheers! :)