Reviews for Blonding
Kashlazy chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
The cliff hangers are killing me! It's hard to see Naruto deal with angsty boruto in the middle of this situation
Bananarock509 chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
This is so damn good, yet so damn frustrating! You keep skipping around Minato meeting Naruto and Boruto! It is hurting my heart, I get all hyped thinking that there may finally be some drama, only to find out that you are still teasing me! Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! It's not fair! It's so painful!
Lumene chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Daw, Minato is still not meeting he's son aaaand grandson. Hope next chapter they'll meet, but it wrote probably cause lot misunderstandings
arsiefa chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Woooohhhhh... thank for update. I agree with most of reviewer, that Naruto in this fic should be more mature and cool headed. He is Seventh Hokage. Why he said he cant trust anyone in first place then the second later they go to the village? Dont he know that after he destroying the Valley, he can be considered one of Konoha's threat?
Good job.
I have this imagination after read the last chapter: Naruto shocked and angry when he saw Jiraiya in first line. And then Boruto make him understand that they was time travellilng when Boruto meet with Kakashi he blurted "Dad, why Rokudaime jiji was shrunk?" Or when Boruto meet Guy "Dad why Bushy Brow jiji not in wheelchair?" Or when they meet uchiha "why they have sharingan like Sarada's Dad?"
Haha... it my imagination running wild due to the lack of another chapter... keep update...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
OKay so I don't understand why Baruto seems to hate his father so much ?
Delta3950 chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
I'm not sure what to make of this story to be honest. It caught my eye at first but these first two chapters have been rather un-interesting. I mean from Bolts point of view Naruto cares more for the village than his own family, but the truth is, is that the position of Hokage is just that demanding. Course Bolt seems like a complete and utter ass right now.
Akane Shinigami chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Awesome chapter! Congrats on the placement for Boruto stories :-D
luqie10 chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
All the characters seem OOC, naruto to the point i feel his bipola, and gaining more chakra doesnt hurt, and naruto's pain endurance shouldn't be so low, minato doesnt stress that much even in life or death situation, ' like naruto's birth' and hiruzen was in his mid 40's when he stepped dwn so he isnt a old man. Kushina is nthn like u described her personality, and why isnt kurama being more direct about gaining chakra back which was equal to his own, and boruto swears to much and at naruto, n naruto doesnt seem very wise he's acting like a kid seriously, and naruto can focus inside and outside he's seal at the same time. I reali like this story but had to skip over so much because the character is either out of ther mind crazy or stressed out of there minds
Reading Pixie chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
love it please continue
adelalovesmadara chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
I'm leaving.
Lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Naruto vs Minato on the cards got to back Naruto in this fight.
yetanothersilentreader chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Congratulation on being the most followed boruto story! You really deserve that :)
fareyaWH chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Well, Bolt in your story is kinda acting out of the character but it's ok i think i can take it. He's not that bad in the attitude you know? Just an insecure kid who mad at his dad because he has no time for his family. Deep down he a seriously good kid. Great story, thanks for an update can't wait to see what wiil happen next!
Bomahe chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Another great chapter. I like how you avoid making Naruto too intelligent, which I see in too many stories. It's nice to see that he is oblivious to the fact that people might see his chakra blast as a serious threat and just continue toward the village as if nothing had happened. Also that he doesn't realize that he can't trust Kuruma if it's really is a genjutsu. Because an illusion would of course tell him that everything is normal.

I look forward to see what you're going to do with the meeting. Because I doubt you would go for the boring solution of making Minato believe Naruto right away, and not regard it is a secret plot of some sort.

The only flaw in this chapter is that I think it ended a bit too quick, as the cliff hanger was a bit tame. We already knew that Naruto was approaching the village, and that Konoha nin could detect them. It could have been a bit more surprising end, but this is nitpicking from my side. It's a good chapter that I can't really find much wrong with, so good job :). It's hard to find good stories these days, so I'm glad that someone write stuff like this. I know it's not easy, I've tried myself and I still haven't completed a single chapter myself, despite having plot ready.
l'-'jj chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
...there are celphones in naruto gaiden
1,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »