Reviews for Flashes of Light, Rulers of Fate
SarahDrav3n chapter 27 . 5/3
So ... after your long answer to my review to the Ned/Thranduil story, I decided to read something else from you! I finishd it in one breath ... thank you, it was a really good sunday fanfiction! :D
HOLY FREAKING CRAP.

WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOP?!
Not cool...
Have u already posted the next book/chapters/story?
I NEED TO READ IT.
Carrie chapter 23 . 2/8
TRULY AMAZING with the music...
Aurorelsa chapter 1 . 1/24
I love your stories! You are my favorite writer!Continue writing or I will hunt you down and make you! Just kidding. I already read ALL the sequels
Carrie chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
I love this fanfic and I always look forward to reading it! This is a great chapter...Every fangirl should read this...
Carrie chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
I love this fanfiction! Best one ever!
Carrie chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I could not believe what I was reading! I love this! Very well written. I screamed at the end of the chapter. Keep on writing girl! You rock! This is awesome
Sabi2 chapter 27 . 3/5/2014
I don't know if you are still active out here but just wanted to drop by and say hello. Re reading this story literally made my day... and its so strange to think that it has been out here for 10 years! And to see your responses to my reviews haha. It makes me noatalgic, in a good way.

Well. On to the next story!
Aura chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I realy like it! Weird thing though, my cousin's name is Laura.
LegolasLover2003 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
In response to: Tourmalineblue (Guest)
Who posted: "Tourmalineblue:I dont know if you realize this but you in suddenly changed your Main Female characters name from Laura to Ashley. You can check that from Ch. 1-3 you main FC name was Laura.
Now In Chapter 4 Its suddenly Ashley? Like seriously what's the deal?"
My reply is as such because you didn't log in so I can't directly reply to you... and this part I of the series is finished so I can't reply to it in a chapter so I'm replying to it in my own reviews.
YES I KNOW!
But technically I didn't change the character's name because MY NAME (who the character is based on) is Laura Ashley... I just changed which name I used because in real life I go by Ashley and not Laura and after writing a few chapters I realized it just bothered me to call myself my first name and it didn't feel natural and I wanted this to feel natural soooo I changed to my middle name which is the name, that like I said, I go by normally.
Tourmalineblue chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Now In Chapter 4 Its suddenly Ashley? Like seriously what's the deal?
azkadela chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
you are the first fanfic writer to have them fall in love before they even leave Rivendel and I take my fess of to you
Yuki Suou chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
It is a little bit MSish,but still i like the story :)
Yuki Suou chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Umm you know,it is not really easy to learn Sindarin in 4 days. I can't even say a single greeting properly.
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
Best The Lord of the Ring story ever. I finished it in two days, and I enjoyed every single minute of it!
Your OC's are unbelievably charming, especially Ashley who is very realistic and so not a Mary-Sue, and
shares excellent chemsirty with Legolas. Your writing is absolutely perfect, and I cannot find any words
to describe how much I absolutely adore this story! My heart leaps with every word! Pippin and Merry
are written to perfection; I absolutely adore how you wrote them! Everything is perfect...and no
words can describe the amount of awesomeness this story has.

Well done! I must now race to the sequal