Reviews for A New Day On The Downs
Chipster-roo chapter 5 . 4/3
Writer's block can be tough...I'm glad to see an update.

I really like the first few paragraphs, and how you describe the rabbits' change of attitude regarding humans.

Fern's attitude is rather worrying; she may cause problems later on. Her conversation with Walnut was well-written.

It seems my fears were realized, and the kittens will get eaten. At least Walnut seems safe...for now.

The final scene, where Walnut and the others go to the outdoor hutch, is well-written. It's interesting how Enthuthlay (nice name, by the way) also used to be a wild rabbit; this may be important later on.

I'll be looking forward to future chapters.
Chipster-roo chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
It's nice to see you post a new chapter so soon after the third one.

I don't think I've mentioned this already, but I really like the quotes you put at the start of each chapter, just like in the original books.

Anyway, you're a really good writer. The first scene, where Anthony first meets the rabbits, is really sweet, I like the way you handle the relationship between the two. The scene from the rabbits' point of view is short, but very well written. And the final scene where Wilbur and Anthony talk about eating the rabbits...that's rather worrying. It really makes me anxious for future chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
I love you this so far! Please keep them coming!
Chipster-roo chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
It's great to see you update this!

This chapter is rather short, but very well written. The character of Wilbur has been described very well. It's good to see he doesn't want to hurt the kittens, but I really wonder what will happen next...

Thank you for mentioning me at the end. I'm sorry you didn't get more reviews, but not many people visit the WD section, unfortunately.
Chipster-roo chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
This is really good. I haven't read many fics that are so well written and so captivating. Good job!

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Chipster-roo chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
It's really nice to see a fic based on the books. Most of them are based on the series these days...

So far, I don't really know what to say. This chapter is well written and I didn't find any spelling mistakes or anything, but nothing much happens. I guess the story itself begins next chapter.