Reviews for Painful Love
Yulisan chapter 44 . 3/25
I am in love with this story, been waiting for the update desperately! Reread the story again today and loved it just as much as I did the first time! Can't wait for the next update!
HikaruHitachiin1957 chapter 44 . 1/10
I’m really glad that you’re back. I took a way longer break than I wanted to over the summer with my stories and recently got back to them. So I’m glad we’re both back now. I kinda think it’s funny that I was reading the reviews you left on a few of my stories and when I was done I got a motification that you updated. What a funny coincidence XD
I can’t wait for the next chapter, I really hope they stay together.
Until the next update or review.- HH1957
LavenderRaven chapter 43 . 1/3
Gah this is such an amazing story and I've been reading it since probably a few months after you first started it and I would hate to see if abondoned so please please finish it I know I'm not the only one who wants this and there are many fans that would like to see and ending and if you need a break or go on hiatus please leave a little authors note because I've been checking to see if it has updated at least once a week and its just such an amazing story
Guest chapter 43 . 11/5/2017
Do me a solid and please don't abandon this fic! It's beautifully structured with a plot that's been built up and paced perfectly. You've managed to take very cliché scenarios and have built on them to make them your on. The main romance is thrilling and you've also made me very invested in Kaoru and Mayuki. Yeah, there are a few grammatical errors but it's easy to let them slide considering your formidable writing skills. Don't let this go to waste and please continue!
jubulicious chapter 43 . 9/20/2017
Honestly wish there was a bigger fan following for this fic! Despite the typos here and there, your story progression was paced well (events made logical sense) and I thought it was very well-written. I'm seeing the relationship development between Haruhi and Hikaru, but it's really frustrating to see that Hikaru is still so stubborn and closed off to sharing his feelings or telling her anything. Like he bit her but never fully explained the curse after involving her, which I don't really understand his motivation for. And he didn't ask her to be his girlfriend until he'd realize he wanted to marry her.

I'm thinking that if the curse is supposed to end with Hikaru, then does that mean if Umehito died first, then he would break it because they're from the same generation?
Mipichi chapter 42 . 7/27/2017
Awww this was a cute chapter X3 although it's always a bit bittersweet, given the situation.

I love it ~ :3333
Guest chapter 42 . 6/30/2017
Yassssssss
Kawaii
betternatethanlever chapter 41 . 6/16/2017
So just read the whole series it is amazing but has May forgotten about Karou?
Mipichi chapter 41 . 6/4/2017
WAAAAAAAAH QAQ

This is so sad I don't want anyone to die :"C This isn't fair to Hikaru and Haruhi, it's unfair to everyone !

I am also intrigued by what Mayuki saw, it's still confusing to me :o Keep it up ! \( w )/
Mipichi chapter 40 . 5/30/2017
Oh goodness, the virus got so bad :C Poor Mayuki, I wonder what will happen to her !

Also, I love Ranka in this chapter, being a good, yet overprotective father. ~

P.S : I love the title, one word, it's simple but beautiful QAQ (no but really I like the fact the title is 'Kaoru' since Mayuki can't seem to remember him anymore ~ it's a well-chosen chapter title :3)

Good job as always ! ~
Lady-Fantasmic chapter 40 . 5/27/2017
I'm screaming this is such a good story! I'm really excited to see where it will go from here
Mipichi chapter 39 . 4/19/2017
This story is so interesting QAQ

I love how deep haru and hika's relationship is (he just realized he loved her though lolol poor baby he is so clueless but that's why we love him) I also enjoyed the part with Mayuki ~

I'm interested to see the next chapter :DDD great job soulie ~
Kaira Fang'Heis chapter 39 . 3/7/2017
Hiya! I hate to correct but just noticed you say "Her tea had gone cold" and a little later she goes to clean it because she doesnt want to leave a "half cup of bad coffee", you probably meant tea? Also I was very confused with the car part, maybe precise its a flashback?

Otherwise very good developement ;) keep up the good work :)

Have a nice day!
alexisgalvez53 chapter 39 . 3/7/2017
And he came back to her!
Kats02980416 chapter 39 . 3/6/2017
Oh my gosh. This is definitely a revelation here. All these emotions flaring up and a moment of pure truth . It was truly nice. I love this and can't wait to see what happens next.