Reviews for Painful Love
jubulicious chapter 43 . 9/20
Honestly wish there was a bigger fan following for this fic! Despite the typos here and there, your story progression was paced well (events made logical sense) and I thought it was very well-written. I'm seeing the relationship development between Haruhi and Hikaru, but it's really frustrating to see that Hikaru is still so stubborn and closed off to sharing his feelings or telling her anything. Like he bit her but never fully explained the curse after involving her, which I don't really understand his motivation for. And he didn't ask her to be his girlfriend until he'd realize he wanted to marry her.

I'm thinking that if the curse is supposed to end with Hikaru, then does that mean if Umehito died first, then he would break it because they're from the same generation?
Mipichi chapter 42 . 7/27
Awww this was a cute chapter X3 although it's always a bit bittersweet, given the situation.

I love it ~ :3333
Yassssssss
Kawaii
betternatethanlever chapter 41 . 6/16
So just read the whole series it is amazing but has May forgotten about Karou?
Mipichi chapter 41 . 6/4
WAAAAAAAAH QAQ

This is so sad I don't want anyone to die :"C This isn't fair to Hikaru and Haruhi, it's unfair to everyone !

I am also intrigued by what Mayuki saw, it's still confusing to me :o Keep it up ! \( w )/
Mipichi chapter 40 . 5/30
Oh goodness, the virus got so bad :C Poor Mayuki, I wonder what will happen to her !

Also, I love Ranka in this chapter, being a good, yet overprotective father. ~

P.S : I love the title, one word, it's simple but beautiful QAQ (no but really I like the fact the title is 'Kaoru' since Mayuki can't seem to remember him anymore ~ it's a well-chosen chapter title :3)

Good job as always ! ~
Lady-Fantasmic chapter 40 . 5/27
I'm screaming this is such a good story! I'm really excited to see where it will go from here
Mipichi chapter 39 . 4/19
This story is so interesting QAQ

I love how deep haru and hika's relationship is (he just realized he loved her though lolol poor baby he is so clueless but that's why we love him) I also enjoyed the part with Mayuki ~

I'm interested to see the next chapter :DDD great job soulie ~
Kaira Fang'Heis chapter 39 . 3/7
Hiya! I hate to correct but just noticed you say "Her tea had gone cold" and a little later she goes to clean it because she doesnt want to leave a "half cup of bad coffee", you probably meant tea? Also I was very confused with the car part, maybe precise its a flashback?

Otherwise very good developement ;) keep up the good work :)

Have a nice day!
alexisgalvez53 chapter 39 . 3/7
And he came back to her!
Kats02980416 chapter 39 . 3/6
Oh my gosh. This is definitely a revelation here. All these emotions flaring up and a moment of pure truth . It was truly nice. I love this and can't wait to see what happens next.
Mipichi chapter 38 . 2/22
Sorry it took so much time to review this.

It was captivating, so that I couldn't believe the chapter had ended when I actually reached the end. QAQ

I am starting to like Mayuki more now, and her interaction with Hikaru was my favourite moment in this chapter alongside the daughter and father's interaction.~

Don't stress yourself though, I'll wait patiently ~
Yulisan chapter 8 . 1/16
I am so in love with this story! Well done, it's beautifully written and you paint such an amazing picture. You outline every character's unique personalities flawlessly and connect them so well! I'm so excited to read on, I've been attached to my screen for hours and can't get enough!

- Yuli xx
alexisgalvez53 chapter 38 . 1/9
Aw yay! Thank you for updating i really liked this update and feel that hikaru is starting to develop well!
God-7o7 chapter 30 . 12/14/2016