Reviews for Live Fiercely
MarinaDee chapter 1 . 10/20
Sweet Salazar, I cried my eyes out. You broke my heart in tiny pieces with this story...even more so because of Hermione's selflessness. She sacrificing herself for Fred.

Merlin, I still need that heart of mine that you just shredded to pieces, you know?

You did a splendid job. This is the most emotional I got while reading a story and that rarely happens.
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 10/19
Y’all I’m on a sobbing spree. Thanks for making me cry. I loved it. I love it. Could do without so much hurt, but the burn is goooooood and I don’t regret a thing. Pretty sure my eyes are red right now, but if they aren’t, they should be because I cried up a storm like you didn’t hear it from me. Lol just know that this was awesome, I loved it, and I love it. Thanks for everything!
Jasmett chapter 1 . 10/11
That was so heartbreakingly sad and wonderful all at the same time. How dare you make me feel so much! I’m gonna go cry in a corner and then go through your other stories to see what other master pieces you have.
nalaniekeala chapter 1 . 10/10
What a beautiful little story. I didn’t expect it to be so emotional but I’m sitting here in tears as I tried to finished it.
crity2re chapter 1 . 8/21
Wow. That was beautiful. It was truly beautiful! Thank you.
saint weasley chapter 1 . 8/9
I do not think I've ever read a story as beautiful as this one. Thank you so much!
TooManyFantasy's chapter 1 . 8/4
Oh god, I'm bawling my eyes out right now!
Beautiful story
avonluxfeu chapter 1 . 7/15
Hello,

this was such a touching little story. It was so emotional and I was crying by the middle of it. Even though the premise of the story isn't what I usually go for, I have to admit that I don't regret reading this at all!
This story is well written and it could really pull you in. Even if it is a OneShot, the plot of the story really flowed and was well delivered.
This honestly deserves more reviews. I would highly recommend this story to anyone who really just wants a cry, or at least get a little teary-eyed.

Keep flourishing.

-AVLX
sweet.BitterKH chapter 1 . 7/10
Hello sobbing mess over here. This is *italics* beautiful
Basilisk Girl67834 chapter 1 . 7/3
Loved this story. Even if it broke my heart.
ugghg chapter 1 . 5/9
I CRIED SO HARD
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 5/2
At some point, I will stop crying. My God, one of the most moving stories ever written
Lotusxdoll chapter 1 . 4/2
I'm not crying, my eyes are just leaking a little. This was truly beautiful.
OrangeVelvet chapter 1 . 3/31
Joining the ranks of those that cried while reading this. Wow
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 3/29
Wow... I do think I got something, rather large, in my eyes, several times. This was amazing, so sad but so full of life and joy. Well done!