Reviews for Just go along with it
gaarasgirl389 chapter 30 . 3/22
I really enjoyed this story. Very unique and most of the time the characters are in character. The times that they're not, is understandable as I can't imagine how they could have reacted or spoken in character. I am a bit sad that the amount of chapters about their live on Mars is woefully short but it still loved it. XD The two epilogue chapters were the best! XD You got what you deserved, Mr Smith! Although, why doesn't he just quit and get a new job?
gaarasgirl389 chapter 18 . 2/27
XD LOL! Now I seriously wasn't expecting Lin to strip! That was brilliant!
gaarasgirl389 chapter 7 . 2/26
BOOM! Just. . . BOOM. I saw the hints, but wasn't expecting something on this scale. Although it does make sense why this story is under sci-fi. I cannot wait to finish reading this!

I'm very curious about what Naru's problem is. But wow. That conversation with Mai. . . I'm sure Gene will be torn between killing and laughing at Naru. XD
VictoriaDavis chapter 1 . 1/11
I can't help reading more about Naru and Mai :)
Haruki-chan123 chapter 30 . 12/7/2016
I absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2016
Chap 17, what happened to naru? I don't get it!
Can't do anything but fangirl chapter 30 . 9/7/2016
Too good. Too good.
Krissy2lip chapter 30 . 9/5/2016
Im sad they story is over! But it was a good story!
annarolls chapter 30 . 9/4/2016
This is so fluffy and awesome to read. I really loved it!
Miriae chapter 30 . 9/4/2016
I love, love your story! Thank you for writing this awesome piece! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/1/2016
I love everything and will be sad to see it end! But your story has to be the most original for this fandom that I have read. Can't wait for the next update :3
larajla chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Awesome story! I intend to read it again. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/1/2016
Hurray for the reunited Twins!
Robynn chapter 27 . 9/1/2016
I literally just read the last update and then you updated again. Thank you so much! I'm glad Gene and Naru got to talk. I loved how Gene was teasing Naru about Mai. AND HE ACTUALLY BLUSHED! I'm dead. I love this story. I can't wait for your next update. (Not that I'll have to wait long considering how you've been writing lately. :) ) Here are some virtual cookies as a thank you. (::) (::) (::)
Nightpanda123 chapter 30 . 9/3/2016
Not much of a final Hurrah as I would have liked it to be but nevertheless, it was enjoyable :D This was a really interesting AU, considering it's about going to Mars to start a new civilization and finding family again :) (Though at least Gene was alive and not hit by a car, run over again, then dunked into a lake O.O) Great job!