Reviews for Things Change
yumi2482 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
interesting, what are the pairings? nice idea!
Lady Light chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
Wah! Please update this soon!
Firenze chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
Yeah.. reviewing for this, since I read Elements Intervention... good good.. keep up the great work!
Worthy of chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
Honestly? Are you being serious? This is cruel and unusual punishment. The layout is so beyond repair that I didn’t make it past the first chapter, I mean come on. Your story line was slightly workable but you just had to mess it up completely with your writing style. The writing is so bad and well juvenile, please post again when you learn how to write.

An unbelieving

Worthy Of
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
hey it geart. so will you have Makoto/Trowa and Ami/Quate? So update soon.
asasafgdfx chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
needs editing brilliant though
Silent Comet chapter 3 . 4/10/2003
Geez... sorry it to me forever to review this... I just read it and just today realized I never reviewed! Sorry about that. Anyway, nice chapter, hope you update soon!
Earthy chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
Hey

I want to know if you will put Trowa/Lita and Ami/Quatre.
mystlady chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I meant, I did read Comet's stories except to Love a Fire Goddess. Sorry bout that.
mystlady chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
I actually did One Summer Day but not To love a fire goddess. People tend to think that Rei/Wufei would be more sibling. Don't know? I think they're more than just that. Update soon.
mystlady chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
Having the two most (Rei and Wufei) fiery personality can be interesting. I liked to see where this story is heading.
Mars Child1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Cool! I like it already! I really don't like Rei/Wufei pairings, but this one seems good. Don't keep me in suspense, Post Soon!