Reviews for Resurrection
ponylover12346 chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
-gets food-Ok! now gotta wait for next chapter!
Emeraldpichu chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Yes, this is great. Exactly what I was looking for. I've seen a few Transcendence stories and while the underling idea is something that infrequent me they were very lacking, being completely deadlocked in plot and characters because of the prompt but still having unrealized potential.
Yet here we have that potential in a very realized form.

Evil demonic overlords are fine but, having the very cosmos at your fingertips thing gets boring really quickly, most of the characters are gone and their usually the traits that drew people to them in the first place and everything seems to start at pretty much the ending.

That's why i like this so much. No one flipped a switch and changed everything and you captured the essence of the characters perfectly even if the start of the first chapter was a bit shaky. Besides, Dipper and Bill are better playing off each other than as a completely amalgamated caricature of themselves.
PhoenixAsh chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
I've just recently stumbled upon this fic, and /wow/ am I impressed by your storytelling ability. All the characters' personalities are on point, and the visualization I'm getting out of this is phenomenal! It's like I can actually see and hear these scenes playing out in my mind. That's how good you are at this. All the Kudos for you! My only regret is that I don't have a FanFiction account that I can fave-bomb you with, ahaha. Even so, I'll be faithfully on the lookout for updates. Keep being fantastic!
(And I love your other Gravity Falls stuff too, by the way!)
TwiceAsShiny chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Ooooooh. Creeepy. Love it :)
WyldeHeart chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Oh but those are your thoughts Dipper, they're just better versions... hehe.
Emeraldpichu chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
In a moment of weakness Dipper ends up dying and fusing with his nemesis into an abomination, I can dig it. Very interesting so far, the longer this goes on, the more powerful he becomes, the more of his humanity is lost. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Poor Dopper ;-; looking forward to the next chapter! Also, good luck on your essay!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Yes yes yes yes yes yes YESSSSS~ *cough cough* sorry, I went into fangirl transcendence au mode -
neverred chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
This is so awesome! I sorta want Mabel to go overprotective sibling on Ford, or Ford's study to burn, but at the same time I get him and feel sympathy to his trauma that he is hiding from through science...
But dammit, he's your grand nephew and this is your fault Ford! :(

The feels man! This is great :D
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Awwww. *sniff* this chapter made me cry... Grunkle Ford! I'm looking at you!

Ehem.

Sorry.

I loved it! :D This chapter was amazing and I was thrilled when I saw this on my alert list! Thanks for updating! :D

Look at these emoticons :D they're so happy. I love them! :D :D :D :D
Bootes-'D'-Huntsman chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Wow, this is amazing.

You totally nailed it down with the character here, I could totally imagine Ford shutting himself off from them. He's doing all this for this family okay, but he's repeating the same mistakes he did 30 years ago.

Can't wait to see what the future chappies have in store.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
I love what you're doing with this story. The Transcendance AU, as cool as it is, I can't exactly follow all the concepts. Plus, it seems a little OC-ish? If that makes any sense? Anyways, keep up the awesome work! I look forward to where this story is heading!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
OK that's super cool! X3
TwiceAsShiny chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Wow. I was just about to sleep, but this kept me awake. This is super awesome and I really cannot wait to find out if Dip goes full demon or loses Mabel's soul in her dreamscape. and golly goodness I hope Angela and Roger are okay. Keep writing :)
neverred chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
I like how this is going! It is pretty different from TAU so far, and its going great! Wow, he has her soul already? He better take care of that star :)

Kudos!