Reviews for Resurrection
SonJubbi chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
I am loving this story I am happy for you to update also will dipper gain more demonic powers as he goes though more deals after all we all already know that he is going to make more deals and the fact that he will meet or make a deal with someone/something to do with time travel and if not then he may use his powers to make that so. Anyways awesome story/chapter can't wait for the next :)
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Woo hoo! Chapter! Yay! Thank you! It's okay, I've wanted to make fanfictions based off of fanfictions before. XD I love the Transcendence AU (duh, I'm here) and everyone has different opinions on it, I can't wait to see your idea! :)
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Okay! Question. This is awesome and I am literally hanging on the end of every chapter waiting for updates, but in the first chapter it seemed kind of a big deal about how Dipper thought what they did to Bill was wrong. I don't know, maybe it's just my obsessing over Bill, but it gave me the impression that he'd show up again later- is that going to happen as Ian and Toby (and the other one- Chrysanthemum?) or is he effectively dead for the rest of the story?
THE TATTOO ARTIST chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
It's weird, i started listening to AC/DC's Back in Black about halfway trough this chapter, as soon as I got to the part where Dipper looked in the mirrorr the lyrics 'I got nine lives, cats eyes' came up at that exact moment.
Well now that Dipper's back to normal, sorta, what's gonna happen next?
Lolliepop chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Transcendence is my FAVORITE AU So I'm reeeaaaallly excited on how this will turn out! Good luck on the rest of the chapters!
world.wide.weeb chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
mooOOOOre
please?
It's just that this is really good and i really enjoy it so yeah
take all the time you need!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I'm so excited! Can't wait the next update! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I really love this story! Great writing; the characterization is spot-on and you did an excellent job keeping true to the TAU and canon while still making it your own.
THE TATTOO ARTIST chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
You know, my aunt fought cancer for three years, in the end she won.
This chapter turned out to be more exciting than I thought.
Keep up the good work man.
Squeal/
ponylover12346 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
(w)
neverred chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I'm glad for Dipper :) did some good with his powers.
Mabel seems like she is really worried. And time travel in the future? Sounds awesome!
I wanted to ask, how much of the Alcor lore do you think you'll use? For example, will there be any demon sheep around? :3

Awesome story! Please keep going! :)
-Aurora
LeechPrincess chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Really looking forward to the next chapter! If it gets anymore interesting than this, I will probably have a heartattack!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Cool, things are getting intresting ! Hmmm. About Ford though, i hope he doesnt get too drifted away from his family. :)
FangirlTrash chapter 1 . 9/30/2015