Reviews for Resurrection
LeDonut chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
One word: Jumanji
Vampire Tails chapter 15 . 1/23/2017
Yep! I did indeed come back to this story. I absolutely love it that much. This news excited me, and it really brightened my day! and evaporated my sad mood. Yes, when I read this story again earlier, when I was supposed to be asleep, I found myself crying when Bill/Dipper and Mabel interacted for possibly the last time. It tugged at my heartstrings that much for some weird reason. I didn't even cry the last times, but I still felt sad, yet hopeful.
But, like, WOW.
I wonder how it'll all turn out...
But that's what the sequel's for, and I'm waiting for the hiatus to be over! Do your best! work your magic!
I'm rooting for ya!
John Lasko chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Capter 6: Is that a jumanji reference?
Myne0 chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
It may've been over abyear since Resurrection started/ended, but probably less since I read it... Well with the update of a sequel, I just finished finished rereading chapters 1-14, only remembering whence I was reading :b And yes, I'm excited for the sequel too!
dontforget1 chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
Had to jump in and give this chapter a review because I loved the Jumanji parody! I thought it was really fun, plus it was interesting to see Dipper using his new powers. And, it gave us werewolf Wendy, which is a win!
Hank chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
OMG, as long as your excited about it, I'm excited about it. It's your work afterall, and honestly after Resurrection, I am interested how you are going to carry on with this. Your work is brilliant after all. :)
Frogluv123 chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
I'm sorry for being annoying but-

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
last paragraph: i suppose that one thing that separates Dipper from Alcor,"shrugs" i have not read all of this.
Natria egale chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
watch?v39uwEKnYb9I Had this song in my head,
skylaeatpie chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Beautiful. Perfect. I loved this. It was bittersweet, and we'll done
scarletnight72 chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I especially love the interactions between Dipper and Ford. I think that you have characterized Ford's paranoia well. The only real complaint I have about this story is Gideon's accent. Gideon's accent isn't very heavy in the show, so there's no reason to depict it in the text (aside from a few g's taken off of words, such as "tryin'"). As someone who lives in the South and has studied a lot of Southern literature, I feel pretty confident in saying that the way you have written Gideon's voice would be more appropriate for a character that has a much thicker accent. This is especially true since the reader already knows what Gideon sounds like, so they are automatically reading his dialogue with an accent. Over-exaggerating his accent, like I feel that you have done here, can be distracting to the reader.

Like I said, that's my only complaint so far; I'm really loving the story
hawthorneash13 chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
Very interesting! I quite liked this story- I literally couldn't stop reading it, start to finish. If you write a sequel, you can bet the same this will happen! Great writing (OMG thank you for being a great writer AND having a great story. Those things rarely coincide on this website). It was tense, it was funny, and the characterization was believable. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
SEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUEL ETC
AppleSpongeCake chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
Nonononononononono! You just killed Dipper! How could you do that?! You are an evil, despicable excuse for a human being!
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »