Reviews for Resurrection
Darth Freya chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Wow that was an...other fanfiction!
I really haven't expected that!
It's a sad ending! Poor Mabel! And that Dipper is dead, wow I don't want to believe that either!
Hm but maybe one day the two will meet again, as Dipper and Mabel!
I have a question.
Would you write a story where Mabel meets Bill again and has to stop the apocalypse?
I wonder how she'll do that!
That would be great!
Hm what else can I say?
It was fun and great to read this fanfic!
Hope you'll write more Transcendence FFs:-)
Greetings
Darth Freya
CatInDisguise chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Nice! I hope for a sequel!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
I tbh personally love the ending of this story. It gave the right amount of feels and had a very wonderful result of a bittersweet ending.
Thank you for writing such a worth awhile piece!
:D
WyldeHeart chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Please, please, pleeaaaseee, tell me you're writing a Beast Wirt fanfiction! There aren't enough of those on here. Also, I loved the ending, and the vagueness of it all just makes it more enjoyable. I really enjoyed reading this and I hope to read more of your writing soon! :)
Angelia Dark chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
It was kinda sad that Dipper is gone, but the bright side is, his innocence and goodness made Bill less of a complete asshole! I'm pacified! *thumbs-up*
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
That was sad... And strangely hopeful! Thanks for writing!
Bootes-'D'-Huntsman chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Wow, the ending made me feel things, things I can't quite describe.

That moment after reading the first sentence... Dem feels.

Had to admit it was totally unexpected, yet for me its just soo satisfying. I know some people might not think it that way, but I think there couldn't be any better way to end it than having Stan impersonate a creepy reptile (Which its just plain brilliant). And for the chapter to start out in a heartwrenching way, only to have Bill, of all satanic geometry, to light things up in the end! Looks like that masochistic Dorito has a heart after all. Overall there's so many things to enjoy in this chap, and it neatly wraps up everything in a very hopeful way. And the irony is delicous~

*Sniff* This fic has finally come to an end. I just had to reread it all over agin from chap one before I went on the last one. :'(

Welp, on the other hand, its nice to have this on Christmas Eve! I'll be having a giant yellow Dorito on top of my Christmas Tree, my way of commemorating this~ :]
Natzi Sumbitch chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Honestly I was expecting a dark depressing emo ending... this is far more acceptable in comparison! Hope you do that sequel!
Darth Freya chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Oh my God! I absolutely love your fanfiction! *-*
I couldn't stop read it till now but this chapter...it was so...epic! *-*
Poor Dipper it isn't fair for him to go through something like that! That's worse than dying! that's worse than everything! To live forever, without a chance to live normally again, to never interact with your family and your friends!
And don't forget his Bill side! Damn that is quite a mess within him!
And now nearly every Hope is gone, of course he would flip out! I would do the same!'
I was really shocked, when he tore his eyes out, but I'm glad that they're back again!
And how Ford was cyring...wow that was shocking! But what I want to know is, about what he was crying? Had he seen some things that Dipper had seen, because of his connection with Bill?
Or was ist just because he realised, that he couldn't do anything for the poor boy?
And what happened to Stan, when Dipper used his flames? He didn't hurt him did he?
And what are they gonna do, now, that the circle is broken?
And what I wonder how can they all touch him, when he is nearly invisible?
The only reason I can think of is, that his powers and abilities are growing, but I don't know if that is something good, or not'''
And how will Mabel react to all of this? And Ford? And will they call Dippers parents?
I'm so excited!-
And what did he mean by " I don't want to be HIM!" ?
Did he mean Bill, or Dipper? I think he thought of Bill!
Anyway I'm really excited what will happen next!:-)
See you soon
Greetings
Darth Freya
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
You said the next chapter was the last. SO EVERYTHING BETTER BE RESLOVED BY THEN.

sorry. I'm really really trying to tone down the threats. Bad Ford, bad ford. Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one and I hope your week gets less stressful!
DeathRaven359 chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
Thhat is so scary.
Angelia Dark chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Well this is a bit of a SNAFU now. O_O
Gam919 chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
Wait... is Dipper even alive!?
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »