Reviews for No Clue
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Awww! So sad Draco couldn't eat that green crayon on the floor!
Their interactions with him are so adorable and I wish there were more chapters.
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Imagine the fun if Bella use Ligilemens on him. She would've loved his thoughts.
Midwinter's-Night-Dream-86 chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
I love how Draco has made his father 'not mummy'. It's like in the Doctor Who episode 'Closing Time' where everyone who isn't mummy is 'not mummy'. This whole thing made me smiiile...!

(I still can't believe that even Draco made it out relatively unscathed from being babysat by Bellatrix!)
Little.Miss.Xanda chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
lool so adorable. I love the not mummy bit XD this a really cute, little story. I like this lighter look into such dark characters. Good job.
FancifulRivers chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This is adorable, coming from baby Draco's perspective, although it sounds a bit older to me than one. I love that he's named Bellatrix the scary one and Lucius the not mummy one. And it's so cute that he doesn't care about the presents, he just wants to climb inside the boxes. Babies are like cats that way, aren't they? It's such a shame Draco can't eat the green crayon the floor, too, aha.
rhead-a-holyc chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This was so cute! Poor Draco only wants to climb inside the boxes because whatever is inside them aren't that important, lol. I like the names you gave Narcissa, Lucius, and Bellatrix. It does fit them. The idea of Draco not being impressed with Lucius trying to play with him was just hilarious.

"The not mummy one whose hair I like to pull..." lololol. I love this!
alyssialui chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Awww this was so cute, adorable and sweet. I love baby!Draco's PoV. Even rich babies just want to play with boxes and forgo the actual present and the pretty wrapping paper. I like your name for Bella (the scary one) and it's funny that Lucius isn't 'daddy' but 'not mommy'. I almost thought 'not mommy' was Andromeda. The ending was so sweet and if Lucius is that kind of daddy in this world, even sweeter. My only issue is that at times, Draco seems older than one - the name "Bellatrix" and "Lucius" are too big for a one-year-old, even if he heard others use it; 'lemony'. But this is still cute. Great job.
TheRottenJas chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Cute! I think it's really neat you wrote in Draco's perspective# he would definitely lbe scared of Bellatrix! This was really cute! :)
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I think it was an interesting idea to have this written from Draco’s point of view, especially considering how young he was. I think at times, he did seem a lot older than one, though.

There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes - [mummy] should be capitalised, as he’s using it as a name.

I liked how he referred to Lucius as [not mummy]; it reminded me a lot of this old show I used to watch re-runs of when I was very young.
Lottielue1 chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
That was so cute, please update I look forward to chapter three.
NeonDomino chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Oh, this is amusing. "The not mummy one" and "the scary one" those descriptions really made me laugh. This was an interesting insight to a child's first birthday. I also love Lucius trying to steal Draco's nose and Bellatrix calling him a wimp! LOL.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Ha! This was adorable. I loved how you gave Bellatrix the name the scary one and Lucius the not mummy one haha. I mean, nobody can tell us what goes through a one year old's head, so who knows if that's what they actually think.

You brought out a sweet side of Lucius, too, with the nose game. Haha. And fort building.

This was cute. I really liked it!
eostby chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
The innocence of young Draco is quite amusing. It's great that he's able to see Bellatrix exactly as she is immediately upon meeting her. "Scary one", indeed.
CUtopia chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was cute... I can totally imagine kids not being able to understand what Birthday means and are just wondering what all the fuzz is about...
Haha, not mummy one - Lucius and his long hair XD That was a good idea :D
There were a few typos and a word missing, otherwise I saw nothing major.
Funny idea, enjoyed it :)
Half-as-beautiful chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Mummy: is his mum/mom.
Not mummy: Yeah, I liked that one.
The scary one: died.