Reviews for The Doctor Is In
CyberActors15 chapter 17 . 6/3
I am not going to lie. I love the concept and execution of this idea. It is fresh and interesting. I never thought I would enjoy seeing Danny playing guidence councilor to the Titans... and criminals. So yeah that is a really fresh idea. Also I love the character development, spesfically of Danny and H.I.V.E, it is believable and enjoyable. The idea of adding Blackfire to the group of reformed villains is amazing and I can't wait to see where that goes.
On the critical side of things, I love how you are changing things from the cannon story due to Danny's involvement, however I feel as that can be explored a bit more. An example of this is Terra. I am glad you made her stay with the Titans and be trained by them but I think you should show a bit more of that change among others in the story. This isn't to say focus entirely on her but allow for the differences from the source material to shine.
But in all honesty I love this story and I can't wait for the update.
Darkverger1 chapter 17 . 6/1
O man, I can't believe I missed this update while I was on my fanfiction Hiatus. Thanks for this chapter, this is one of my favorite stories. I actually re-read the whole thing just to read this chapter. School stinks with all the time it uses up doesn't it? Hope that your school goes well and I eagerly anticipate your next update. Thanks so much for this story.
Feakiu chapter 17 . 5/23
Ooh, I like the idea of Star X Danny. And Robin's jealousy is hilarious.
Horizon13 chapter 17 . 5/2
Sweet chapter
Just read the entire story i love it keep it up
hrisi292 chapter 17 . 4/11
Ohhh I am almost afraid.
FrostHunter chapter 17 . 4/9
Nice chapter also as for slade nightmares danny has been having I think it has some meaning than just p.t.s.d I believe slade is using powers trigon gave him to torment danny in his dreams or these could be visions sent by clockwork trying to warn danny about coming of trigon and return of slade look forward to more thanks for updating.
Fk306 chapter 17 . 4/8
this is great I look forward to the next update
dnguyen686 chapter 17 . 4/8
Pls give us more and pls make the next chapter a prank war chapter XD
Penyon16 chapter 17 . 4/7
I love your fic. I hope you'll continue to write.
anakeiizh chapter 17 . 4/7
Yor are doing a really good job integrating Danny with the Titans! :D
I can almost feel the jealousy that will fall upon us~
Something tells me that the prank war is going to spiral out of control, there is going to be bloodshed if Robin finds out about the kiss ewe. Bunch or dorky brats 3
Ark19 chapter 17 . 4/7
Great story! Is really enjoyable how you portray everyone. Keep up being awesome!
Snowthewhitewolf chapter 17 . 4/6
yay! another chapter! a job well done
Blazingkill chapter 17 . 4/6
Yay you're not dead! Nice chapter hopefully you're not as inconsistent as before!
nightmaster000 chapter 17 . 4/6