Reviews for For Just a Moment
S. Snowflake chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
It's so nice to read a little beachy SeymourAudrey fluff. I've never been to Atlantic City, but after working at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk on and off for the past five summers, I felt like I could picture this whole thing perfectly. You also did really well with the dialogue. Audrey does nearly all the talking in this, but it feels like how they'd interact.

There's only one teeny thing I found kind of weird here. When Audrey says, "casino" I don't think that would end with an "ah" sound with her Manhattan accent. Kind of weird to point out, but yeah it does stand out to me.

Hoping to read more from you,

*S. Snowflake
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Hi. I just want to say that I feel pretty bad for not reviewing this or "Making Things Bearable" sooner. I've re-read them both at least a few times, but I always feel like I'll say the wrong thing in my review. So, at 6 AM after a sleepless night during my winter break following an…interesting semester, here I go:

This first chapter is great. I don't know if I'd be able to manage writing a good AudreyOrin fic myself, but I imagine that Audrey and Orin's first meeting would go pretty much like this. It backs up how I interpret Orin: He's basically a sociopath that developed sadistic tendencies after he was encouraged to continue harming others. Since sociopaths often have an appealing side to them, Audrey was attracted to that without catching onto the sadistic side.

I will say that when I first read this I was on the express back home, squeezed in very close to an unknown male about my age and when I got to the supply closet scene, I hoped he wasn't reading along. Awkward.

Onto chapter two and the ship I "get" more!

*S. Snowflake
Audrey Fulquard chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I LOVE this - this is exactly how I think Audrey would've met Orin and gotten herself so mixed up with him. More please!