Reviews for Once Bitten and Three Day Old Jeans
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2016
Plz update and some more on Percy and Patton?
Brody-Fan chapter 18 . 10/3/2016
Update? I'm still a cherry Fan!:-)
Merrylasalle chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
One of my favourite stories!
grannyshirley05 chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
To funny..I love Percy ty
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
Loved this Chapter!update soon!
beatrix.acs chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
Love the detail of Chris, falling in love with Merri's couch. That was really sweet. Seems that they are 'getting accustomed' with each other, signing some further and deeper romanting involvement? *wink* Can't wait to see more and find out more about Claire Keats' intentions and part in this whole plot. And that kiss - oh my! I don't know why, but I just love these 'let's make out 'undercover' because we have someone to catch, but, by the way, I might have some feelings for you' kisses. Keep it going!
Child of Loki chapter 18 . 3/21/2016
Way to tease! Still wondering what Claire's up to with the life-saving and stalking. (I remember detecting an Aussie accent in the RED episodes... Was she supposed to be American?)

Yay! for LaSalle finally (sort of) realizing he needs Brody (and a little bit loves her )
NCIS-SVU-OUAT chapter 18 . 3/21/2016
Oh my God! I loved the dance and the kiss. It was so sad when Brody asked if he was alright. You made me in the mood to write now! Thank you! :)
a graceless heart chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
Poor Brody. That's awkward...I love how much Merri cares about Chris and hwo worried she is about him. And I'm really glad that Chris has figured out that he loves Brody. These two chapters were so sweet. I can't wait to read the next one! :)
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 17 . 2/23/2016
Loved it more soonish please

Brandy
beatrix.acs chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
I understand why it was so fun to write this. :D I loved this, seriously. They continue in their typical dance of 'I care about you, but you behave like a total dummy on a way to self-destruction'. Can't wait to see more for the mystery and also, their bonding over it. So happy that they are on the way to accept their growing feelings.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
I really Love this 's One of my favourites!Can't wait for the next Chapter!
grannyshirley05 chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
Really great job. Thanks for writing for us. Can't wait for more.
NCIS-SVU-OUAT chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
That was great! I loved the part where he pulled her out of the bathroom and the part in the alley!
Child of Loki chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
Love it! Classic misunderstanding with sparks of various sorts flying between Merri and Chris. I also really enjoyed the imagery of the bar (bathroom and parking lot). Still curious what Claire's been up to and what will happen when he (and Brody?) finds her.

The informant was a great way to keep it a little mysterious but introduce the fact that LaSalle's trying to track the woman down. Plus Jealous!Brody fun!