Reviews for Guides for the Young
Mastersgtjames chapter 5 . 9/3
Eh... Wish you'd continued the story. Also, This seems hella rushed. I dunno how much time has passed, but I'd have preferred them to have at LEAST a century before they encountered the Citadel species... So they can expand, grow, and become vastly more advanced.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 9/3
Those Codex entries seem... superfluous. Like, is that as-of now? or when they meet others? Cuz if it is the latter then those numbers seem WAY too small.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 9/3
Wow those engineers need to be fired.
Amun565 chapter 1 . 7/27
You tend to use a lot of,oh and becuase" and "pretty much" the narrative you are communicating isn't really hitting the right tone for something as monumental as the discovery of alien life. It's almost as if everything is an afterthought.
Amun565 chapter 1 . 7/27
"did was analyzing the material the mysterious object was object" too many objects
lotemaster chapter 5 . 5/15
Like it
When wil you update it again
Difdi chapter 5 . 4/18
You have a few errors in this chapter.

The STG is unaware of directed energy weapons? That’s utterly bizarre, since every Salarian warship has several directed energy weapons for point defense - GARDIAN lasers are directed energy weapons.

Second, a 28 year old Asari is about as mature as a 5-6 year old human. At 100 years - their age of majority - an Asari is as mature as a 20 year old human. I really doubt Liara is attending a university and pursuing a doctorate, no matter how smart she is, at her equivalent of preschool age.

Also, Harbinger is not the Reaper Vanguard - that’s Sovereign. At this point in the timeline, Harbinger is still in stasis in the dark space between galaxies.
evattude chapter 5 . 3/27
Hope you continue!
eragon95159 chapter 5 . 3/8
Continue and update soon please.
Cereburn chapter 5 . 2/7
I very much enjoyed this. I hope this is continued at some point.
AyeJimmy123 chapter 5 . 8/11/2020
Noice
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2020
Please continue this story I beg of you! It’s amazing
doat chapter 5 . 11/29/2019
Then they made a FTL alternative using the warp and early gallar fields they found a lost doat ship left for 15 thousand years yet still like it was newly made the ships ai let them in for they are her master's and they got a intact STC with all the broken op weapons and techno sorcerery and the merchant ship became thier flag ship for its black hole cannon and the length of 100 km and with of 30 m and very very helpful and loyal men of stone ai too op? k then
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
actually studies show in a few decades the avarage life span will a 100 years old due to better health care and diet
Val'Hor chapter 5 . 11/17/2019
NOOOOOOOOOO ! I want to read more of this ! I loved reading this story but this is too short ! Please think about coming back to this !