Reviews for Guides for the Young
AyeJimmy123 chapter 5 . 8/11
Noice
Please continue this story I beg of you! It’s amazing
doat chapter 5 . 11/29/2019
Then they made a FTL alternative using the warp and early gallar fields they found a lost doat ship left for 15 thousand years yet still like it was newly made the ships ai let them in for they are her master's and they got a intact STC with all the broken op weapons and techno sorcerery and the merchant ship became thier flag ship for its black hole cannon and the length of 100 km and with of 30 m and very very helpful and loyal men of stone ai too op? k then
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
actually studies show in a few decades the avarage life span will a 100 years old due to better health care and diet
Val'Hor chapter 5 . 11/17/2019
NOOOOOOOOOO ! I want to read more of this ! I loved reading this story but this is too short ! Please think about coming back to this !
Eyolf chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
conspirator theoreticians ... ... I know what you mean, but, what happened that you didn't write conspiracy theorists
AmanoRyo chapter 5 . 7/15/2019
The cliffhanger killed me haha..ha...ha.. Please tell me you have plans for this
Necromancy94 chapter 5 . 7/9/2019
Why did you stop this was awesome
RandomReader336 chapter 5 . 6/18/2019
Will there be another chapter? If as, then can't wait for it.
Francisco914 chapter 3 . 4/29/2019
I wish humanity would create their own form of FTL akin to Halo's Slipspace due to the fact that the Relays are deathtraps wether they realize it or not. Also it would also be beneficial for humanity as they have the capacity to destroy relays without problems in navigation.
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 2/1/2019
the humanity/attaching a few fighters to a ship so small never happened/ the first frieght of mined and refined – not to the level of the Prothean cache, though – Element Zero was ready to be shipped to Earth. As were the freights of light"

You don't say "the humanity", happened should probably be occurred, and nobody uses freight in that manner
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
James Brown? What's the Godfather of Soul doing there?
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
Interesting story so far, but you're making some mistakes that are confusing me. Number one, people who fail to believe the official story are conspiracy theorists, not conspiracy theorticians.

At one point, you said spacecrafts when people generally use spacecraft as its own plural (1 spacecraft, 2 spacecraft, etc).

"engineers were carrying double the normal number of those.." For this particular sentence, you can just end it with "carrying the normal number." If you add the "of those," you also need to add something for "those" to refer to. Those what?

Near the end, you said "the left-hand quarter of the room." Why? You could have just said "the left side" or "the left half" or even "the (insert North, South, East, West here) quarter of the room."
El Espectador chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
this is one of the most great things I've read to far
nkh1 chapter 5 . 8/25/2018
Hope you come back to this some day...