Reviews for Tomorrow's King
Aaronna chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Oh! I loved the first chapter, but this was even better! Amazing work!
Aaronna chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
This was so incredibly cute! I hope the rest of the story is even half as good as this chapter.
oma13 chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
OMGaius! I am so glad I found you! This is the second one I've read from you and it is the best! I think it is my favorite fanfic! My favorite longer fics are, of course, my daughter's, ebhg, who writes on here as well. I love her two Merlin fics and have read a few of her Twilight ones as well. You should give them a try. But I love Merlin and can't get enough.
Thank you for a sweet story. If only this happened in the show! Gads, I bet you could come up with a WAY better ending then the writers of the show did! I love Arthur here! He was a little pompous in the show and mean and so unfair to Merlin at times.
I hope you find the time and desire to continue. I was a little sadden that this wonderful story only had 8 reviews. But if Merlin was still airing and in it's prime, I bet there would be lots more. Thanks for the great read!
wryter501 chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
i love kid!arthur&merlin, but i'm always interested to read an /original/ idea for the reason why arthur decides merlin&magic are all right. this, that he did it for hunith originally, b/c of his own lost mother, is quite satisfying. :)
and hooray for reciprocal encouragement and support! gotta love these two. :D
arthur totally needs all the 'family time' he can get!
ArthurianScribe chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
amazing. just. amazing. wow!
ALLS96 chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
It would be nice, to Arthur meet Merlin as a child, I mean. And he accepting that magic is not just bad. Good job.
Read ya,
ALLS96
chele the original chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
I like!
Well done.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Wonderful
Patiku chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
I like it :) There is going to be more, right?
Signal27 chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
Very nice story. I liked it.
mersan123 chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
What a brilliant story. If only this had been the case. Merlins job would have been a whole lot easier!
Beautifully written. Many thanks. Looking forward to more...?