Reviews for The Walking Dead
alella chapter 7 . 1/6/2017
I'm so happy to see that you have updated the story! I love the concept and I please don't want you to ever leave it! I loved this chapter and laughed when Draco approached Colin and told him what he would do if he died hahaha
Anyway, I hope you had great holidays!
Xx
Alella
ElizabethV chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Interesting twist! I hope Draco hasn't really turned on them, but do love how he's slowly being trusted and integrating into this new group. His dry wit is pretty entertaining Hope you're able to update soon!
night.drive chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
So glad I finally caught up on these chapters! The Ron revelation was so sad, even though I knew it was inevitable - especially as a big Walking Dead fan. I'm glad that they're all beginning to trust each other a bit more since it's integral to their survival. I can't decide if I want D/Hr to stay platonic (like Carol/Daryl) or if I do want something to happen between them. It'll be interesting to see how their relationship grow and can't wait for more twists in the story! Thanks for another great chapter!
alella chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
I'm loooving your story! You are a great writer and I can't wait to read the next part(s)! It is a very gripping story and the addition of Inferis makes it even better! :D I hope you continue writing it until the very end ;)
TheLittlePrincessSnowWhite chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
love it
EEBinx chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
Ahh! 5 stars! 'Like'! Two thumbs up!
I've always been a Potterhead but I've just gotten into TWD within the last Two weeks and finished up to season 5 on Netflix- anyway, this is spectacular!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Binx .
Singtoangels1 chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
This was amazing! Please don't leave us hanging for the rest.
duj chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
Realistically dark. If Hermione had let herself think about it, she'd have known that there were only two possible fates for the lost one: snack or snacker.
Beth chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
Just found (and read through) your story! Great set-up, horrible death for poor Ron. :(

Love your characterization of Draco so far, and the insights to Hermione. Looking forward to seeing how this world plays out. Good job!
night.drive chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Love seeing the extra background on Draco and how precarious his position is now that he's deserted the Death Eaters. The crossbow lesson was a great way to break the ice with D/Hr. I love seeing Draco mirror Daryl with him being uncomfortable with normal, emotional relationships, lol. Can't wait to see what happens next!
dracosgirl007 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Oh, wow! This is great! I can't wait to read more!
night.drive chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Wow these first two chapters are really intense! I'm not much of a Dramione fan anymore, but when I saw you mixing it with The Walking Dead (one of my favorite shows), I had to check it out. I never realized how Daryl could be a great match for Draco, especially in this scenario! Love the Inferi being the walkers. I sincerely hope that Ron isn't gone, but if it's anything like the TV show, then I don't have high hopes. I feel so bad for Hermione but hope she can pull herself together. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Haopy2 chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Beautiful. It's just as amazing as I'd hoped your story would b . I cannot wait until your next update_!
Dustyn chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Yes, Hermione, muahhaha you suck!

*hangs head in shame*

She just BUGS ME, you guyssssssssss.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Oh! I feel so bad for Hermione, now she blames herself for Ron:( can't wait till the next chapter:D