Reviews for Chloe, My Love
Iluvlittlejosbro chapter 15 . 8/30
Awww, I loved this story! So happy Ben found love, again.
Ahhh - a happy ending :) Thanks so much, I really enjoyed this story.
Iluvlittlejosbro chapter 14 . 8/11
aww, looking forward to their journey...
Lynne chapter 14 . 7/31
Sweet story and maybe, just maybe, Adam, Hoss and Little Joe are going to get a new mother
And although Joe shouldn't have done what he did, maybe one day Ben might thank him for doing so, if it brings some love back in his life
Little Joe forever
Lynne
AureaD chapter 14 . 7/26
At least both their lives had been legal. Relief all round, I'd say. But what are their feelings now?
nice chapter. what a relief Ben's other marriages were legal. poor man about had a heart attack thinkung - even for just a second- they weren't.
Gw85 chapter 14 . 7/26
nice she had an uncle that could take care of things, and it is cool they have decided to see if there really is a chance for them as aults.
Iluvlittlejosbro chapter 13 . 7/20
Enjoying this story! Can't wait to see where this meeting takes Ben and Chloe
AureaD chapter 13 . 7/17
Short but sweet. 'Never annulled.' What does that make Ben, a bigamist? Interesting thought.
Dagnabit...you left us hanging - oh, well, chapter 13 will probably reveal Chloe's answer :)
ProLiferChelle chapter 12 . 7/5
I wasn't going to share this Guest review, but I've changed my mind, because I'd like to respond.

From: Tauna P Strawn (Guest)

Tauna P Strawn:Ben was always honest in the show. Why change that now?"

It was a choice between being completely honest, and being a gentleman. Knowing that Ben
had NOT initiated their correspondence might have caused Chloe undue embarrassment. Perhaps
I should have made that clear. I think a slight addition to this chapter is in order.
Thanks!
AureaD chapter 12 . 7/5
Interesting story. Both now a widow and widower. Could something come of this?
Ben was angry enough (as well he should have been) that it wouldn't have mattered if Joe was 9, 19, or 29 - he got what he deserved. It's going to be interesting to see how Ben and Chloe maneuver around each other when they meet up after so many years. This is a fun story. Thanks for writing it - I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Ghostwriter85 chapter 11 . 6/30
First, I had to palm slap myself over Joe's impulsiveness (typical Little Joe).
Second, I had to ROFLOL at hte idea of Ben turning his son over his knee (too precious)
And third, and take it for what it's worth because - after all this is only fan fiction and you are more than free to write whatever you want . From my understanding society back then would not have permitted an annulment once the marriage had been consummated. However, the parents could have easily got the courts to put divorce papers through.
No matter what though, this is a good story line.
ProLiferChelle chapter 11 . 6/30
To Guest: Yes, I have watched the show. This is an AU [Alternate Universe] story, which means that it does not stick strictly to canon. I NEVER write a fic for something I haven't seen or read.
To TPS: I didn't even know that Little Joe was going to get that spanking until I wrote the scene!