Reviews for Houseguest From Hell
Ivory Nott chapter 1 . 6/12
I actually don't have trouble believing Ginny is a slob. But then again, I remind myself that the Ginny in the books is a lot deeper and well developed character than the monotonous and one dimensional one in the films.( no hate to Bonnie Wright, I blame screenwriters)
Potterhead451 chapter 1 . 3/29
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Ginny is used to the caos from the Burrow, so she probably doesn't even realize, that she is extremely annoying. Do like the break up with Harry though. I don't hate that ship as much as Hermione and Ron, but it is a close second. I wish JK would never have written an epilogue at all!
Wynterlace chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Cute and funny story
Jiya04 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
That was really funny but Ginny was a little too annoying.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
*Snicker* A lesson to be learned : Never let an weasel stay at your home, otherwise he or she will get too comfortable..
Rose Davis chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
This was wonderful. I don't know why it took me so long to read this. I loved it, just loved it.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
This reminds me of another story where Ginny went off the deep end really bad and was nicknamed the man cow. it looks like Harry got a bad deal in this story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
hahahahah

For some reason, I expected something bigger. A huge twist or something. I've read a Ginny-encrouching-on-Hermione-and-Draco's-flat before, but there was a sort of a twist and she went back to Harry. There wasn't anything like that here at all. Ginny was annoying, but her obliviousness was hilarious. Actually, I can't quite figure out if she was being oblivious or deliberately obtuse.

To my shame, I am also rather like Ginny-messy. Though I'd like to think I'm not as bad as she was in this fic, I remember how messy my dorm was and I shiver.
muddier waters chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
hahahaha this was fantastic! Ginny's antics are so reminiscent of Ron. I loved it :)
Anika Cobriana chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Fantastic story
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
House guests can be a pain.
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
LOL Very enjoyable, thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
the reason i wont let people stay in my house
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Hahaha. She really was a pain :)