Reviews for Don't Let Me Get Me
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
christine chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
interesting story. victorian england, jack the ripper-like murderer, mina and dr stein. only too short.
Michelle Birkby chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
You absolute star! Mina Harker and the eighth doctor in one story. and dr frankenstein (it is,isn't it). and toulouse lautrec. and all perfectly told by mina, who by the way is one om absolute heroines of all time. that was so perfect. i hope you write more stories with mina as the companion, they fit perfectly well together..or maybe you have and i just haven't found them yet.
nescient chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I think the most interesting thing about this story is that is has the air of a turn-of-the-century mystery (19th/20th c. that is). It suits the time period it takes place in. Although I'm normally not a big fan of references to other universes in fic, Mina has become an enjoyable companion.
drox chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Kudos! What more can I say? This story rocks! You keep writing 'em and I'll keep reading 'em.
warinbabylon chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Excellent story as usual. I truly enjoy the way that you write both Mina and the Doctor. You have the Doc's characterisation spot on. A very enjoyable read.