Reviews for The Fourth 'God'
YugiAtemYami chapter 16 . 1/10/2019
RogueMoon, I hope you start The Fourth 'God' back up. I want to read what happens. Please?
anielsen33326 chapter 16 . 5/16/2018
wow...all that 'bout Egypt and how it ties in with the X-Men plot is just wow. Are you going to update again? Please do.
grizz52100 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
why the Japanese names it just make this hard to read.
LadyRaider92 chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
oh crap. I hope they get there in time. Hope you come back soon
LadyRaider92 chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Oh boy, they are on to them. I wonder how all of this will work out
creativesm75 chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
good fanfic.
Googlemo chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Ok, this author posed like he knows how to write good story, and blabbed about shitfics, but this is just BORING! And there was so many gays innuendos it just WRONG!
Also Yami is boring and too submissive, I understand Yugi being like that, but not Yami! Also why the fck you show around all those useless second-rate characters?! Whats the point?! Story don't progress, characters don't have much interactions, character development - ZERO!

All in all this is crap fic, about NOTHING.
ThePegasusDevice chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Oh boy, they just got on Yami and Yugi's list of people to send to the Shadow Realm. Yep they're screwed.
ThePegasusDevice chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
If only they knew the truth. If only...
ThePegasusDevice chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
If only they knew that Yugi and Yami can get in the Danger Room easily and Yami will want to check out the house before he lets Yugi stay there.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Oohh! NOOOO! You can't leave me with a cliffhanger like that! Please don't! This is a fantastic story and we're so close. Sofreakin' close! Dag-freakin'-nabbit! I need more ASAP! I love the complexity of Yami/Yugi/Atem's background, the clever mesh of YGO and X-Men, and the awesome writing. I did notice a few minor spelling/grammatical errors in the chapters, but nothing significant.

Please update soon. I think I'll die if I never find out how this ends.
Hazlov chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Great story :3
J chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
This is great! ...are u going to finish it?
FMAlover32 chapter 15 . 3/21/2014