Reviews for The Fourth 'God'
Googlemo chapter 10 . 5/3
Ok, this author posed like he knows how to write good story, and blabbed about shitfics, but this is just BORING! And there was so many gays innuendos it just WRONG!
Also Yami is boring and too submissive, I understand Yugi being like that, but not Yami! Also why the fck you show around all those useless second-rate characters?! Whats the point?! Story don't progress, characters don't have much interactions, character development - ZERO!

All in all this is crap fic, about NOTHING.
ThePegasusDevice chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Oh boy, they just got on Yami and Yugi's list of people to send to the Shadow Realm. Yep they're screwed.
ThePegasusDevice chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
If only they knew the truth. If only...
ThePegasusDevice chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
If only they knew that Yugi and Yami can get in the Danger Room easily and Yami will want to check out the house before he lets Yugi stay there.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Oohh! NOOOO! You can't leave me with a cliffhanger like that! Please don't! This is a fantastic story and we're so close. Sofreakin' close! Dag-freakin'-nabbit! I need more ASAP! I love the complexity of Yami/Yugi/Atem's background, the clever mesh of YGO and X-Men, and the awesome writing. I did notice a few minor spelling/grammatical errors in the chapters, but nothing significant.

Please update soon. I think I'll die if I never find out how this ends.
Hazlov2004 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Great story :3
J chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
This is great! ...are u going to finish it?
El0ndon chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
WONDERFUL! PLEAZE UPDATE
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Rogue bad. . .
HolleyS chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
You, my friend, are pure evil to abandon this on a cliffhanger.
Olympian-King chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
This brilliant story hasn't been updated in six years and even worse is that you left it off on a cliffhanger...why would you do this!?
Kitsune chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
No! Khaibit/Ba-khu-ra come back! He has to. He's my favorite. And you are totally right, Malik and the darker half make a great pairing. I really hope you come back to this if only to find out that Ba-khu-ra is alright. That cliff hanger does NOT look good for him.
Lo - Weaver of Fate chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
This story hasn't died has it? I know it's been four years or so, but can you please try to go back to this story?
Lo - Weaver of Fate chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I was really close. I tried to solve the riddle my answer was steps.
Navaka114 chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Hehehehe, like Jou could ever lose to someone like Warren.

Poor Yami, it's got to be hard on him to be separated from Yugi so much...and when Yami gets mad all Hell breaks lose so they better do something to remedy that soon for EVERYONE'S sake.