Reviews for It's not easy to be me
klester1987c chapter 53 . 6/12/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 49 . 5/4/2013
I know it's been years ago, but... any chance you'll continue the story?
I really like it, and especially interested at how they'll make up. Your timing doesn't leave much time for them...
klester1987 chapter 53 . 1/29/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
Quietus chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This is my favorite Elrond Story, i admit I consider it could not be more perfect! I can't wait till it's compleated!
nickole chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
hey, i thought i told you to update this. now do it! please. :)
Vaneria Potter chapter 10 . 8/28/2004
Thranduil did not become king until after the last Allience when Oropher was killed in the battle with Sauron. Gil-Galad died in that same battle so as he is still alive in this stage of the story, the battle at Mount Doom has not yet been fought so Thranduil is still the Crown Prince.
nickole chapter 53 . 8/22/2004
hey hey hey,

i used to read this story a few months ago, then it seemed you had stopped updating. i saw it again, and it had been so long that i forgot, so i re read it! wow, this is such a great story and i hope you keep it up! please update soon!

(when are Elrond and Celebrian gonna get back together?)

Nethien chapter 53 . 7/2/2004
Wow, I feel really bad for Elrond. I just want to reach out and hug the poor Elf Lord...

great chapter, update soon! :)

Mellon
Radbooks chapter 49 . 6/11/2004
What an enjoyable story! I found this while searching for a really good Elrond or Glorfindel story. You have done a great job with these characters as well as the others - Gil-Galad, Celeborn, Galadriel, etc. I am enjoying your take on the life and times of Elrond and his relationships with the people around him. How hard and lonely it must have been for him to lose everyone he loved. I just read your author's note here and while it is hard for me to have him hurting again like this - it does happen in life! It's your story and you have artistic license to do that kind of stuff - I trust that you will make it all work out in the long run! :) Anyway, keep up the good work and more Erestor is always a plus (hint). I want to go and read your story called Estel but I wonder if you are still working on it because it doesn't look like it has been updated for awhile but I will at least check it out.
Isis Scorpius chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
Oh my gosh your story is AMAZING! The only thing that bugs me is the change of Gil-galad's manner of death; but the entire story is a true work of art. You're a great author!
Lora Perry chapter 49 . 5/26/2004
LOVED IT./!
Lora Perry chapter 48 . 5/26/2004
go Arwen! q ! !
Lora Perry chapter 46 . 5/26/2004
loved it
Crying Phoenix88 chapter 49 . 5/25/2004
I like your story! Please update soon!
*August*
justso chapter 49 . 5/24/2004
A chapter consisting entirely of Author's notes is a risky business. You can get yourself removed - see the guidelines.
Please read "Laws and Customs of the Eldar" if you truly want to avoid going against canon.