Reviews for Binary Skies
KiraJenLove chapter 4 . 6/21
I think we're missing a part here...where's the part where Luke finds Leia and he says, "I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you" and she says "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" And she says, "Some rescue! You had a plan for getting in, you didn't have a plan for getting out?" and "He's the brains, sweetheart!"
Seems like we're missing a chunk there...
KiraJenLove chapter 8 . 2/27
Luke saying "I won't give you...anything" reminds me of Rey's words to Kylo Ren in The Force Awakens"...
Damn, that torture scene was brutal!
KiraJenLove chapter 7 . 2/27
I am enjoying reading this fic, but I just had to say, the way that Anakin got a DNA sample from Leia sounded a little...contrived? I think I would have had him doing something more subversive - like sneaking into her quarters when she wasn't there and removing hair samples from a hairbrush. He could use the Force to open the door.
LeonCaboose chapter 18 . 2/19
Ehhhhh, you know the whole nakari romance is really ruining this story. Luke is a total pussy and cries every 5 minutes and its taking forever for the plot to move forward in each chapter. The entire point of this story is luke and anakin and yet the focus as mostly shifted from that. Its gotten a little to angsty for my tastes.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 18 . 2/18
Great chapter.
DawnDayrider chapter 18 . 2/18
I'm glad this updated again, but I don't think I'll continue ti follow since it now has a M rating. Plus I am getting tired of the Luke and Nakri love story due to what happened in the book.
anesor chapter 7 . 2/11
So many moments they are drifting toward important secrets and then veer off ninety degrees. Loving rereading this and hope you resume.
anesor chapter 4 . 2/11
That feeling of waiting for the sword to fall.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2017
I'll be honest I'm a bit annoyed with the direction this story went because I really am not that much of a fan of the whole franchise to have actually read the books, so I really don't know what is going on right now. The beginning chapters were excellent and this definitely had so much potential, but after Obi-Wan died the whole thing just kind of deteriorated. Anakin's presence didn't really contribute much to the story? At least, from what I could see it was very similar to the fourth movie, but I really can't say for sure because I only watched it once. He was there and had lines but he didn't really change the plot which is a big no no for me when reading a fic based off an original story. So I definitely loved the idea and this was entertaining to read but yeah... definitely lost interest after the fourth movie part was finished. Thanks for sharing regardless as I did enjoy the first few chapters.
Mimiminimise chapter 17 . 10/1/2017
Wow, this is really good, please continue soon!
anesor chapter 13 . 2/23/2017
I was excited to see time travel forward uniting the two Skywalkers. The first few chapters were great with a lot of cool questions and problems from that: Luke meeting the light side of his dad is great. Anakin, never very patient or subtle could not fail to make waves. Especially when you add a full Vader into the mix. I Liked the buddy Han stuff. Some Anakin worrying/mourning too. Adding the common sense of DNA check is good too.

However, here at chapter twelve, it seems to be almost and beat on Luke and his first Sim-rebel missions seem even more repetitive than Jedi ones, at least the Jedi had more support and had guard/war/diplo tasks for variety. The leader who knows who Anakin is, is not using him effectively. The return of the king... er hero with no fear would be as powerful as Vader was for the empire. Anakin has never been passive. He may be adrift because he so suddenly lost his dad figure, to age as much as combat, but He's almost an extra here. I peeked at the newest chapter, 5 later, And another joined the group, but I didn't feel I missed those chapters as little else was different. I love slow burn, but other things happen too in between falling in love.
anesor chapter 12 . 2/23/2017
I don't think Anakin knew Yoda could do the lightning...
anesor chapter 9 . 2/23/2017
Walking wounded. Poor boys!
anesor chapter 8 . 2/23/2017
And with a ninety degree turn from a briefly stellar bit of reasoning, Vader slides right back into schtupid. (next time boys, lay off missions until you're healed)
anesor chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
Again, very cool alt-battle! Wish I could do that.