Reviews for Binary Skies
I'll be honest I'm a bit annoyed with the direction this story went because I really am not that much of a fan of the whole franchise to have actually read the books, so I really don't know what is going on right now. The beginning chapters were excellent and this definitely had so much potential, but after Obi-Wan died the whole thing just kind of deteriorated. Anakin's presence didn't really contribute much to the story? At least, from what I could see it was very similar to the fourth movie, but I really can't say for sure because I only watched it once. He was there and had lines but he didn't really change the plot which is a big no no for me when reading a fic based off an original story. So I definitely loved the idea and this was entertaining to read but yeah... definitely lost interest after the fourth movie part was finished. Thanks for sharing regardless as I did enjoy the first few chapters.
Mimiminimise chapter 17 . 10/1
Wow, this is really good, please continue soon!
anesor chapter 13 . 2/23
I was excited to see time travel forward uniting the two Skywalkers. The first few chapters were great with a lot of cool questions and problems from that: Luke meeting the light side of his dad is great. Anakin, never very patient or subtle could not fail to make waves. Especially when you add a full Vader into the mix. I Liked the buddy Han stuff. Some Anakin worrying/mourning too. Adding the common sense of DNA check is good too.

However, here at chapter twelve, it seems to be almost and beat on Luke and his first Sim-rebel missions seem even more repetitive than Jedi ones, at least the Jedi had more support and had guard/war/diplo tasks for variety. The leader who knows who Anakin is, is not using him effectively. The return of the king... er hero with no fear would be as powerful as Vader was for the empire. Anakin has never been passive. He may be adrift because he so suddenly lost his dad figure, to age as much as combat, but He's almost an extra here. I peeked at the newest chapter, 5 later, And another joined the group, but I didn't feel I missed those chapters as little else was different. I love slow burn, but other things happen too in between falling in love.
anesor chapter 12 . 2/23
I don't think Anakin knew Yoda could do the lightning...
anesor chapter 9 . 2/23
Walking wounded. Poor boys!
anesor chapter 8 . 2/23
And with a ninety degree turn from a briefly stellar bit of reasoning, Vader slides right back into schtupid. (next time boys, lay off missions until you're healed)
anesor chapter 6 . 2/23
Again, very cool alt-battle! Wish I could do that.
anesor chapter 5 . 2/23
Yeah, there had to be some stellar sims to give Luke an Xwing in canon. Those were very well done.
anesor chapter 1 . 2/23
Duplicates? Oh, dear.
Childatheart28 chapter 10 . 2/7
Is Anakin going to stay for the whole OT? Because thats 4 years!
bambiheart chapter 4 . 1/31
I love this chapter! My favorite part was Anakin boosting Luke's confidence so he could defend them. Something that has been lacking in Luke's life up until then.
I don't usually review but I had to tell you I live your story and the way you write. I really got caught in the story (even dreamed about it). Please keep the chapters coming !
I feel like the romance is taking away from the story. It would be fine as a very side romance, but it's become the main attraction these last few chapters when the story isn't labeled as a romance and this character isn't even listed as a character. The story is at heart a family story with Anakin and Luke as the main characters, and I hope we get back to that soon. Like I said, it's become the main attraction over the Luke/Anakin, which is my issue. Take this chapter for example. It was mostly romance. After months of no updates, it was kind of disappointing.
Boby335 chapter 17 . 1/6
While I do like this story and I am going to follow it since I like the concept it feels as though it has slowed down a lot since the beginning chapters.
Childatheart28 chapter 6 . 1/6