Reviews for Control
MarnieWest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
when did we meet ben, paul, and cathy?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Loved it. How you made them all a familiy is amazing. I'd love to see more from this series. Hearing some stories from before Phil and Nick got all responsible might be interesting as well.
Sailormoon101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Love the story! I enjoy reading your story's. Maybe one of your next stories could be about Natasha. Looking forward to your next story!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Nice. I like the addition of Matt to the family, and I also liked Steve wanting to adopt Bruce. :) Grant being able to get rid of his bracelet was sweet too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I'm loving this but I am finding it hard to read, being over 53,000 words in one chapter. It's hard to find the place I left off as its too long to read in one go. Just a minor niggle about a brilliant story. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Hello, I just wanted to say I love all of your stories! I al so glad you posted again, I was worried that something had happened. They are so great, and really connect with the people. :)

I was wondering, both Steve and Bruce have done something to get in trouble, what about one of the other parents? Out of fear that their child is hurt, they go off and do something on their own... maybe Coulson? I know your story is AU compared to the second season, but he does kind of loose it a bit there, and with his obsession with Steve, either he or Fury could take care of it...

Also looking forward to another Matt story, especially since he was just adopted! I have a feeling he will be a lot like Grant was at the beginning, going off and doing his own work. I really look forward to seeing how that goes!

Thank you!