Reviews for Mario Kart: Beanbean Circuit
PaintBrushJr chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
I was recognized!
Wow, I'm honestly surprised how quickly this ended, but I take it that the Fawful series, as I'm calling it, is not over. So many unanswered questions!
But that can wait.
So, enjoy your break, and stay creative! I'll be excited about your next installment.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2017
I really liked the last chapter of this story. I honestly thought Fawful would of been kicked out, but Link came to the rescue. now normally I'm not into crossovers with another franchise in fics, the subspace emmisary and this story is an exception. I really liked the role Link played in the story.

Wonder what older Luigi thinks about the incident. And I was wondering did Fafwul get the thunder hand ability from fusing with Luigi in the first of this series? Anyhow, great job!
SpaceDimentio chapter 9 . 7/21/2017
Ha, Peasley you asshole, can't let a guy enjoy his victory for two seconds can you? XD

Aww, having not one but two villains care about good ol' Green Bean there warms my heart

Did you say third fic? Sign me up!
PaintBrushJr chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Spoilers
I'm always scared when someone brings a character from Super Paper Mario, but I think you did it well, making it blend together smoothly. The kart parts are really done well, and the moments after them provide moments that seem like they would come from a real contest. I especially like the fact that there is a deeper plot than just, y'know, Fawful winning a Mario Kart competition.
Predictions:
Peasley gave the fan powers, and is the ULTIMATE mastermind!
The MK company is also in on this deeper plot.
The incident with the Luigi's was a trap for Fawful.
Fawful will be locked up at least once.
All in all, I'm excited for the update in 8 months! Keep up the good work! Stay creative!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
Fawful - 1
Bowser - 0
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2017
Oh no. Fawful didn't mean for that to happen. I hope people won't get mad at him, but they probably will.
SpaceDimentio chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Wow jeez, someone's got some 'splaining to do
NormanWhitesmith chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
This was really great! The large cast of characters is handled really well! I'm wondering, is the full explanation of the fusion ordeal ever going to come up in front of Mario? Heck, to see them fuse again momentarily would be absolutely hilarious. Not to mention what Mario's WTF reaction would be. Please update soon!
Pikminfan chapter 8 . 6/21/2017
Great job! ;-; Not the Luigi's! *Crying* Fawful is in trouble! :O
Idling ISL chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
So far so good but Fawful's portrayal is way off. He speaks in a strange wat instead of normally.
SpaceDimentio chapter 7 . 2/3/2017
Aha, I'm proud of Fawful's sportsmanship here, there is a surprising lack of fury.
And yes Fawful, you DO know who mystery person six is. You know more about him than you ever wanted to.
And yay for friendship! Mimi makes a good friend for Fawful, they just play off each other so well
Kurzoviya chapter 6 . 1/18/2017
Um... is that "wario reversal incident of '03' something to do with another story?

Just checking :P
SpaceDimentio chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Oh man, guess I might be way off the mark. Everything in this chapter was awesome, awesome, awesome!
SpaceDimentio chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Dang, that tattooed arm seems familiar, but I can't place the character. I have a feeling Peasley has something to do with it.
If you're worried about your Fawful-eze, just take some dialogue from a book or something and Fawful-ize it. It's good practice!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Gotta love dem refrences.
Glad to see this back though. I'm enjoying it!