Reviews for Friend or Foe?
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
SayonaraKuroi chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I see your'e having fun with the different lines ;)
Wiccan Queen chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Please update soon
KatzeIason69 chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
oohh great story i can't wait to find out what happen's next.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
This is really good. You need to update.
SisterCat144 chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
great story update soon plz!
Jaime Snyder chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
Jaime Snyder chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
This is cool! But one thing I've just realized...Jaken has been out of character for the whole story (I don't read the author notes, so I don't know if this was intentional or not.). Normally, I think he would be all annoying, and telling Rin to shut up, and making sure the Inuyasha group stayed away from Lord Sesshomaru.

Another thing (again, I don't know if this was intentional or not), Rin seems out of character, too. She's normally sweeter. And, she doesn't call Sesshomaru 'Sessy'; she always calls him 'Sesshomaru-sama', or 'Lord Sesshomaru', or 'My Lord'-something to that effect.

Those are the only things that bother me. Other than that, cool story! _
Jaime Snyder chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
T_T So he's gonna go back with Kagome? frowns I want him to stay with Sesshy! continues to read
Jaime Snyder chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
Hehehe, Sesshomaru protectin/caring about his younger brother. I LOVE IT! _

keeps reading
Jaime Snyder chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Wow, I wonder what the Fluffy brothers are going to do to the newcomers? Heh, can't wait to find out!

Sakura Hikaru...that's really awesome-sounding!
Jaime Snyder chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
Cool. Will they find Inuyasha? Will Inuyasha remember everything that happened? Will Sesshomaru finally figure out what's going on? Only by reading the rest of this story will I find out...
Jaime Snyder chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Cool! Short-ish chapters, but still cool! _
Jaime Snyder chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Poor Sango. It's not your fault, it's Kagome's! Ahem. Anyway, this was a good chapter.
Jaime Snyder chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Hm? This is interesting. I wonder if Sesshomaru really does care about his little brother? Hm...