Reviews for My Reason Is You
New Eliza D chapter 29 . 10/3/2016
Great chapter. Loving your story.
New Eliza D chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
Such great chapter.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
Hurray an update! I was so happy when I saw you had updated. I liked how Chloe came over to talk to Rose. Its understandable that she'd want to someone who understood what it was like, and what she was going through. I hope we get to see more that.
Oh Claire. Goodness knows what to do or think about her. Lies and half truths, its no wonder Alec doesn't trust her.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Rose was flirting with him at the beginning of this chapter, and Alec was oblivious to it. That's just funny. Yep he blew her off, when she tried to warn him, so its his own fault. Well both his and Sharon's. Rose does have a good few quirks. "You have a dirty mind under all that innocence," That's fits Rose to a tee. I like the who part with them watching the stars. It's just nice.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
"She then leaned over toward Alec. "Did you have to go that badly?" Of that would be the only reason he'd be in the ladies' bathroom. I'm not sure if she was serious in her question, or just wanting to tease him. Probably a bit of both.
She is that Rose Tyler, Ellie. The one who's gonna help Hardy put her best friend's killer away.
""I used to watch the investigation from this old oak tree." Rose admitted blushing.
"Alec gave her a look. "That was you?"" I like this, tidbit of knowledge about Rose, and how it led her to work for Torchwood.
Her knowing that Claire is in Broadchurch, and that Lee's back as well, isn't a good thing. She might do something reckless, which would be bad.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I don't blame Jackie for not wanting Rose to talk to the police and have her possibly end up like Lisa and Pippa. I'm glad that she came to Alec, and told him what she knew about that night. That couldn't have been easy for her, as with her hesitating, but good for her getting through it.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I am liking these Broadchurch and Doctor Who crossovers. I love Alec and Rose together. They work well together.
Well that first/second meeting didn't go well at all. I like how you connected Rose to the Sandbrook case, in having her be friends with Lisa. That should make her interactions with Hardy quite interesting.
Oh Jack! I do love how he's in the this story, and a friend of Rose's
Ashena-Iulik chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
Its good to be slightly different because we all know the original already :)
Ashena-Iulik chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Nice! Are you going to follow the events of broadchurch season 2 :)