Reviews for Sang et Ivoire
misuky7 chapter 47 . 8/16
This was marvelous. I adored the Will/Spike idea. This is by far one of my favorited stories. :3
kaoticangel1983 chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
chapter called phone call is on there twice on the same page..
Inazea chapter 47 . 4/30/2012
Over time I grew rather fond of Will, so I'm kinda sad he's all soulless in the end, though I have to admit, he was a little tear-y. I'm not so much for crying, so the concept of crying about every second thing isn't really coming easily to me, but somehow ... weeping Spikey always gets to me.

Totally love Porphyria by the way. With her it's kind of like it is with Angel ... when they lose their souls they get really really entertaining, though I actually felt bad for Spike, seeing that Porphy is kind of ... well, she's a whole new kind of bad to him and I can't forgive that, entertaining as it may be.

The whole thing is written decently, though there were some things that belittled my reading-experience in terms of correctness of word-usage, but I can very well overlook that, I've seen so much worse ...

so long ... :3
Ron'Hermione'F'and'A chapter 47 . 4/6/2011
loved it:)
TheDreamerLady chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
I know I'm a bad person for not reviewing earlier, but I'm loving this story much to much to stop and chat. While your Spike occasionally gets waaay to much into his own melodrama, for the most part, he's(pardon the pun) bloody brilliant.

I don't want him to die however, so... maybe drinking will dull the edges?

I'm gonna go read the next chapter, see what happens. I'm hoping Angel figures out he's got a soul. It'd amuse me. Specially if Buffy didn't.

Oh! And you double posted the chapter. You might want to edit it down...

spike'smate chapter 47 . 7/14/2010
good story but sad to see that buffy is a vampire.
spike'smate chapter 26 . 7/12/2010
oh god, what have you done? buffy as a VAMPIRE? please dont let her stay that way or make anyone have to stake her
spike'smate chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
a sad chapter, buffy feels as if she's losing spike and he's just as terrified and i want them to be spuffy, and have the old spike & buffy back
spike'smate chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
a mistake in this chappie? started off as chap 7 then we got chaap 6 wtf?
Peanut Gallery chapter 47 . 10/19/2009
That felt like a very unhappy ending. Probably because by the end I preferred William to Spike, which was hammered home when Spike became the more dominant persona. Pretty much because everything that made Spike different from Angelus and Porphyoria was the humanity, the essence of William, in him. Like water leaching through.

And then having to lose him and get the shell of what he was back. It was a good ending. Just very depressing. It seemed like Buffy should have fought for his soul as hard as he fought for hers. And it kinda confused me why she seemed content with him like that.
kellyc chapter 47 . 10/7/2009
Yay! I've finally had the chance to reread this not so little gem. Loved it-again! I could have sworn that there was a sequel once upon a time but can't find it anywhere... hope to see it again.
kellyc chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
woow, I can't believe I stumbled onto this story! I read this a long time ago and fell in love. I'm so happy to see it again. Spike 3

RedCloud13 chapter 47 . 12/5/2008
I must say that it was an absolutely amazing story, well done. I loved it.
Doni chapter 47 . 12/1/2008
Absolutely wonderful...beautifully written and very touching! Thank you!
catherine chapter 1 . 10/20/2008