Reviews for My gift to you
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
. ..

OMG I cant believe this!

So you are only saying what Sesshy

"did" was only saying that he loved InuYasha as a brother?

Sick!

AnimeFreakSlayer
Princess Anakin chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
omg, you made me cry! that was so sweet, and how Rin reminded him of Inuyasha (yeah, Rin is like Inuyasha...well, in some of my sstroys they'er almost exactly alike...well, any hoot,) I love your stroys!

-Rin-Chan
kaginu4ever chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
do you mean sesshomaru's GAY. or do you mean the brotherly love. sorry im just confused. but great fic though.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
AWW! SWEET!
I HATE GAY PEOPLE chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
WHY DID YOU MAKE SESSHOMAROU A GAY GYE YOUR NASTY
MABE YOUR GAY CAUSE YOUR WRITING THIS NASTY THING!
INUCHAN FAN chapter 1 . 11/26/2003

MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I AM CRAZY!
comicfancat chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
A very nice story,it pulled me in and left me wanting more..

nicely done.
Eternal-Darkness2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
So sweet. *wipes eyes* How could you do that? Poor sesshoumaru. He sounds so hurt. Dun HURT SESSHOUMARU!*takes a sword and kills everyone who makes sesshoumaru sad* MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!...umm...yeah. You so totally have to continue. Please continue. me luvs this. once again...I BOW BEFORE YOUR GREATNESS!More sess/inu fics please! I'll give u a cookie and a pluchie!

**Tootles**
Kurokiyasha chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
great story. very detailed
Sapphire Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Tjat was so sweat! I always grt allworked up in the stories.
Dictionary Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
*Ahem* Just to get it straight, Sesshoumaru is a boy. I repeat, a boy. In your other fics' I have no clue what you're trying to do, but you make Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru sound gay. Well that's only information. Don't take it to seriously, don't forget, you can make Sesshoumaru a girl. It's your story.
tsunami-chan3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
I liked it especially Fluffy's explanation as to why he doesn't like his brother. That was a new twist. Going to check out your other stories next.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Very good, but yet the brother's kissing part is quite disturbing. -_-;
Carmella M Jones chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
ohhhh man that was *clears away tears* so sweet! I like that it was touching and sweet, please write more if you can or a neither one ?
MEoRw chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
This fic was da best! I LUV IT! It's so touching! It was both inu/kag and inu/sessh! Please write more fics!