Reviews for Dream of Me
Christopher M. H chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
why doesnt your website exsist anymore? this saddens me '' please message me here or on facebook to let me know :)
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Your website is down. PLEASE, we beg you, upload the missing chapters to ffnet.
Masamune's Song chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I love this story so much, I'm writing my own ending!

I just can't STAND to see it discontinued!

HUGS
Kaeyla chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I saw this on your website and I've been reviewing there despite the difficulty. I love it so much.

Would you or did you consider giving it away to a decent writer to let it be continued? I've seen fabulous fics abandoned by their creators to other good writers to be continued for the sake of people who are in love with them.

I love this too much to see it die.
henred5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
OO! not bad at all
bleedingheart22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
why did you stop writing this story anyway?
a n g e l w i n g s 11 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Aw...I'm sorry to hear it, but at least you're not leaving the internet completely! Phew! You ARE an excellent writer and I really don't blame you.

I was kinda thrown in the fray like right as things started up, the NC-17 elimination, and the fanfiction and the fiction split. It's all so messed up and stupid, but at least there are better things to look forward to!

I think becoming a webmistress gives you more freedom of expression, not only with your writing, but with your conceptual designs and such!

I am aspiring myself to launch a co-site with my sister this summer, so look out for it, will ya? And if you'd like, please keep reading my fics, because I'd really like your constructive criticism. It helps alot!

Lots of love! 0) angel wings

*feathers fall all around *

P.S. I'll send you a more personal email...do you have an s/n on AIM?

P.S.S Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! So much to do so little time! _'
Ki chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Sigh. So it's finally happened. You're leaving. Ah well, and loses another great authoress. Thanks anyway for all the fics you posted here and the loads of entertainment they provided; never might have enjoyed your fics otherwise. bye!
Noacat chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
Hey! This story is great. I came to this chapter and suddenly realized there were no more chapters. That's pretty damn sad. Anyway, Update soon!
Millenia chapter 8 . 3/27/2003
*shudders* Sephiroth is EVIL!j/k heh heh. You almost got me fooled there with the lemon part. _
emskitkat chapter 8 . 3/22/2003
Great CHapie! keep it up, cant wait for the next!
icemint chapter 8 . 3/22/2003
that was fast updating! hope you write more soon, this chap. was great!
Disabled chapter 8 . 3/20/2003
Well, I read up to the part where he undid her bra... Then I just skipped over it and read the diologue until he lefted, then continued. *noddu.*

Poor Aeris... Poor ickle Aeris... She needs a castration knife.
Disabled chapter 7 . 3/20/2003
Well, I've one thing to say to you.

You KNOW you're a good writer when you can make a Sephiroth fan such as myself...

WANT TO RIP HIS BLOODY HAIR OUT! *chokes* Burn the man alive, I'm rootin' for yah Cloud...

But anyway, It's like I said. Very good. I'm eager to see where this plot leads, it's well-written (as always). Aeris is PERFECTLY IC. Who the hell cares if she's kind and sweet? She's human (In a matter of speaking, anyway) and is doing what any normal human girl that doesn't sell herself on a street corner would do. Lovely characterization, even with the not-so-lovely characters. I'm firing mental rocket launchers. Rabid Feminism...taking over...
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 8 . 3/17/2003
Worry not about your lemons, and thank you for not rushing it. T'would have been bad for the story. Well, I've enjoyed greatly, very nice chapters, and update soon kay? But please, tell me, what ever did you do to get over your writer's block? I can't write! Oh sure, my muses are making me draw like crazy, but they won't let me write!