Reviews for A Delicate Cure
I love lovw love love love this story! Such quality writing!
diyararora chapter 47 . 10/3/2017
I know you haven’t updated this in half a year, but I so hope you do! It is so good, and it explores the dynamic between a coupe that really isn’t found much. I love the story so far!
Il0v3reading chapter 47 . 4/4/2017
Love Draco and Luna together! I've really enjoyed your story and hope you keep up the great work. :)
shika93 chapter 11 . 3/24/2017
Great chapter
shika93 chapter 4 . 3/24/2017
Ha,good chapter
Francesca Salazar chapter 47 . 3/24/2017
Like always, loving your writing!
Thanks for this chapter, continue!
shika93 chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Good beginning
MerciaLachesis chapter 47 . 2/14/2017
waahhh so cute!
Bashsister23 chapter 46 . 1/26/2017
I love this story! And it's okay that you lowered the rating, when they get back together (I hope soon) you can always raise it. Great job, I look forward to more.
Sadie Nicole. Hufflepuff chapter 46 . 1/8/2017
Please update, your writing is the best and this pain grew is amazing and I am just craving more. Thank you for making this book and I hope you continue to and I can't wait to read more. Another thing I like to add is I think the cousin thing makes the story 10 times better because other times its just draco and luna and this weird stuff of how they got together, but how they connect through her I guess and grow closer it just makes it that much better. Thank you for writing this story, it is amazing, and I hope you continue.
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I love this pairing I think her being the nicest and most innocent and Draco being cruel and obviously not innocent makes the relationship interesting. Opposites attract after all. So far the story is grabbing my attention good job.