Reviews for That Sinking Feeling
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Lol
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
No one likes to have to live through an embarrassing mistake but it is quite funny when something even more embarrassing can result from the fix for the rest of us. It looks like Snape is over making the situation worse in his mind than the kids are making it out to be which in turn is leading to some pretty funny magic that isn't quite working like he expects. Boy, even a wizard can't always get out of bind by making a situation disappear. Too funny.

Thanks for sharing!
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Loved it lol
patolozka chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
:-D :-D :-D OMG, no! Poor Severus! So much bad luck on his head :-D Thank you for this nice piece.
(Yeah, Im back, Im really back, did you miss me? *heart*)
yaoigirl22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Really Severus? Really? Does he not know that you can get in trouble for that? Lol.

Cute story.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Poor Severus
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Severus... Severus... *takes a breath and places a cup of hot tea on the corner of the desk with some lovely chocolate digestives and shortbreads* I understand exactly how you feel, and I wish I had your wand and skills. Those three - they will be fine - trust me -it is those three. *nods while seeing to the three who received the obliviate maxima* See, fine. Now, start the speech again, and just rush a bit of the lecture and you will make up the time that they don't know is missing. *grins and waves him on before sneaking over to where Yen is hiding to escape the entire fall out of that mistake*

You did a good job recording this historic event. One we know had to happen sometime. Thank you!