Reviews for Mirror
ScarlettDuck chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Ugh, heartbreaking. Well-written, but the end just drops off. And neither of these epilogue chapters are epilogues at all - they're the climax of the story...
-Lani
NinaJansen chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Great to run across this story - some of the best stories of Spike and Buffy are the very early ones. Very much like your treatment for Buffy's resurrection and Dark Willow. Your use of Buffy becoming even more adamant about the importance of a soul and how that made Spike move on to getting his back was very good.
t chapter 10 . 5/16/2004
lovely lovely...you tied up all the potential loose ends of your AU and managed to lead back into the original story line. beautiful.
t chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
lovely. i'm thoroughly inpressed by the way you took canonical events and twisted them just right for a fantaastic story.
Lollirotxox chapter 9 . 4/27/2003
That was so good! O like how you're changing the 6th season around, but Buffy and Spike are gonna end up back together, right?
Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
This is a really really good story! Keep going!
fastpilot chapter 10 . 1/13/2003
The other poeple who call her a whiny brat are all of Dawn's loving fans. ;) Ain't I a stinker.

Damn! Didn't take Darth Rosenberg for stupid. Psycho, not stupid.

And your Buffy is every bit of an idiotic, blind doofus as ME's is. I congratulate you on writing Buffy to be as hard to sympathize with here as the character on the show sometimes is.

And he still goes for the soul. I wonder if Buffy deserves him?

A very good tale.
Spuffygirl chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
After everything he did for her how can she just let him walk away?
Jane Davitt chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
Oh boy. What does he have to do? But just as Buffy is restored to her full potential, Spike has to be as well I suppose. Anything else is second best. Hope you're going to continue but if not I'll imagine him getting his soul - and Buffy. Great story.
Jane Davitt chapter 8 . 1/12/2003
Two twists in one chapter and I didn't see either of them coming! Very exciting. Poor Tara.
fastpilot chapter 9 . 1/11/2003
Yup. Willow's gone Psycho Witch. Bigger fish to fry.
NLuvWithSpike chapter 10 . 1/11/2003
:( I don't like that ending! They should be together! :(
Josephine Martin chapter 10 . 1/11/2003
An interesting take on S6. Are you planning on continuing on to your own S7?

Excellent ideas, and well written. There's a lot of material here which could be expanded into a much longer story, dealing with events and feelings in much more depth, and if you ever do that, I'd really like to read it.
littleme chapter 8 . 1/10/2003
aaaaaah! It's great, wow continue!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »