Reviews for Hair as White as Snow
astromeria.fornax chapter 8 . 1/1
hjflkkgkgjlf I have no words. this is so beautiful! honestly one of my favorites! pls pls pls continue the story! it's too good to be dropped or forgotten
Xx.theWordGenius.xX chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
Woah! Can't wait till you update
NightTimeCreature chapter 8 . 5/31/2017
please continue this story,
stonebreakerironhill chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
What? no! you can't end the chapter there... you need to post the next one asap!
Francesca Salazar chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
OMG. I just die. You need to continue this!
Francesca Salazar chapter 7 . 4/4/2017
Continue please!
Delighted Reader chapter 6 . 4/1/2017
Loved this. Hope to see a conclusion one day!
stonebreakerironhill chapter 7 . 4/2/2017
yes! a new chapterI enjoy stories that protray the slytherins as not pure evil characters and you do a good job of making me actually sympathize with Draco.
keep up the good work
stonebreakerironhill chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
hey, just re read this story, and I was wondering if you were still thinking of continuing it. I am very interested in seeing how you will write what happens after the war is done. :)
PhoenixxWitch chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
I LOVE this story! I can't wait to read more. :D
DarkPrincess129 chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
Thanks for updating! The chapter was wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This is very lovely. I really wish you would update soon. I'm very excited for the next chapter.
MyNightWish chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
Thanks for the great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
schleifchen chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
I am back again. I am also overwhelmed again. As you said, you "move" me; it is quite fitting. My tears are moving and my heart moves along. I am a person that don't just read the story, no, I FEEL the story. Every word feels like a new breath I take. (I am also quite poetic if it comes to emotional storys like yours) I am so caught by this story, it is so magically beautiful in a tragic way my heart yearns for. My day is rescued by your story and I am rescued by your words. Thank you for that! Thank your for the light in my day!
DarkPrincess129 chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
Awwww this last chapter was absolutely darling! I can't wait for you to update!