Reviews for More Than a Princess
Gabby Dragneel chapter 25 . 6/15
Ok ok so im used for the Nalu fan fiction to be natsu shy for lucy and same lucy this is just different
Just someone chapter 9 . 6/15
Oh damm and people say lucy can’t fight but she can so ;D
Adonisx chapter 50 . 6/7
gods this was the cutest thing ever!
best princess AU I've read!
NaLu-Lover9875 chapter 25 . 4/27
This chapter was GREAT! All I want to know is if that was Lucy's fist kiss and Natsu's first kiss
Jivebiscuites chapter 50 . 4/24
I fell in love with this read it all in one day even got yelled at by my boss for being on the phone great job
This fanfic was so good I fell in love with this one and all your other fanfics!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 35 . 3/10
i loved that scene! god. natsu was like "sure thing" and started dancing with his bro! god. that sounds like something i'd do... man. he's hilarious!
RoboStar chapter 50 . 3/2
I absolutely love this fanfic! Especially sense it has long chapters and multiply ones. Those type of fanfics are the best!
RabbitMelody chapter 1 . 2/18
You can flag that person on Wattpad for copyright you know
Angelina chapter 22 . 2/18
The whole story is amazing! And it's funny, cute and awesome at the same time! Perfection!
Suga-and-Tacos chapter 1 . 2/3
Love it!
MysticChemyst chapter 16 . 1/15
Okay, are they really cantering? Because that tends to be a very fast gait; it’s only one step below a gallop. I mean, if they are, that’s fine, it just confuses me.
Taura chapter 50 . 1/2
This was such a well written story! Please continue to write more stories!
MagicalFoxInTheWilderness chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I say that a lot of fics are my favorites but this is probably my favorite finished fic. This is my fourth time rereading. Wish me luck!
Guess I'm late chapter 39 . 11/10/2017
This is the best fic I have read but sadly you have finished and a little late
2,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »