Reviews for Lord of Time
When will the next update be? xx
Roza Negra chapter 58 . 9/2
I would really like to see a not completely newly turned Fenrir but one that is weary of people and have Harry kind of go all overprotective mother hen on him and turn to Tom and be like 'we are keeping this puppy' and that's it but hey it's not my story and I just want to keep reading so yeah XD
gaynshit chapter 27 . 8/20
orbs
WyrdSmith chapter 67 . 8/20
Belated review:

I love your stories unreservedly. You never disappoint.

I just re-read (for the enth time!) this fic and saw your note about whether readers prefer a Dumbledore who goes along with GG and killing to get out of prison, or if we prefer one who realizes his mistakes a basically takes the high road. I prefer door number three!

The thing about AD, in my opinion, is his cowardice. Most of his choices are made because he’s afraid of something else. I’d rather he gets to realize the truth and refuses GG because he is too scared of (1) getting caught and punished further, (2) having to kill, (3) ruining the rest of his reputation, (4) the afterlife.

His quest for the Hallows proves he believes in Death as an entity. Just think if Death actually appears to him in person, maybe because this is an oath that really pisses Death off and he isn’t about to let Albus muck up the path he gifted Harry. I’m sure Harry would kill him in a confrontation and you could make that work for helping him overcome all the harm done in the prior future, but I’d rather see what you do with really destroying the man by taking away his last delusional supporter — himself.

Just a thought ...
Minako1013 chapter 77 . 8/18
Hi!
I love your writing and I was sooo happy that you've updated so many chapters already!
Your characters are not exactly overpowered, there is a good balance. Keep it up, have fun with writing and this story because it's the most important thing, and take care~~~
HoneyBear84 chapter 73 . 8/14
I think u said the original duel lasted 3 hours in an earlier chapter. Love it and seriously looking forward to the next update
sakuraverwey chapter 77 . 8/14
Thank you for the chapter.. love this story.. D&G fight lasted 3 hours till he was disarmed by D and D got the death stick...
HoneyBear84 chapter 64 . 8/13
How about they have 1 or 2 children either by mpreg or surrogacy, and them children and there partners and offspring are alway reincarnated to them whenever they move on to another time period!
Momo Hirai1 chapter 77 . 8/10
I love your way of writing ️ Is exquisitely magnificent. It makes me feel a variety of emotions when reading it, this solely means that you are an amazing author and I absolutely love you.

I hope to be able to read more of your stories, your imagination is ample and beautiful. Please keep up the good job, as it is magnificent.
Bishop chapter 77 . 8/7
When I first started reading this book I was only going to give it 5 chapters before I left, ill have you know that for thr first time in my life I actually couldnt stop reading it. I absolutely love your writing and eagerly await your next chapter. I also silently pray that you will never stop writing.

Sincerely your newest fan,
Bishop
Zyriel444 chapter 77 . 8/3
Are you still writing this story or are you finish with it
NGBW chapter 77 . 7/29
Woo hoo. I am glad they got windless magic on the first day. Which highlights Harry’s teaching abilities.
fandomsneverdie chapter 77 . 7/26
HOLY CRAP I was in Nauvoo this entire time so there was no wi-fi or bars, so this is the first time I can review this chapter. OK! I think we can see some of Harry's time in St. Mungo's before Hogwarts. As for who won't go, I guess those is the group who are the most hot headed. Possibly not Malfoy unless he turns around in attitude? As for the duel, don't get yourself down! I'm writing one now but the best way so far I found was to see it entirely in your mind (I connected mine to a song) and plan out individual things and then try to tie them. Often the fight isn't actually long, it's the detail and descriptions that really sells it. UGH! I LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope to see it soon!
Kitten6168 chapter 77 . 7/26
Great chapter, I am really enjoying this story and reading about how Tom and Hadrian’s relationship develops. I also like how Hadrian dealt with Abraxas Malfoy. I look forward to reading what happens next.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 77 . 7/25
Great chapter as always! Cant wait for more!

Please update soon!