Reviews for Lord of Time
Voulve chapter 17 . 9/27
'It's all twisted in our DNA' - I would really like to know what normal humans could do with this DNA if someone found out about magic who knew how the CRISPR/cas-method functions and how to perform it. xD
MoonAndStarlight chapter 102 . 9/18
Still one of my favorites no matter how many times I re-read it. Still can’t wait for the next chapter, I seriously want to see what Dumbles tries. Hope you can update this story soon!
IronHair chapter 1 . 8/27
Rereading
VeronicaD13 chapter 102 . 8/27
Aaaah! I just got caught up and I love it! Little Kali and Severus are great additions to the family! Love her name too!

I wonder if Eileen's parents will kick the bucket here pretty soon and if she'll being Severus on as heir or if she's up to something else. I'm disappointed in her, but I think all of them are. Oh well. At least we know that Severus will have a much better childhood now. Wonder if he'll attend school with Lily, or if Harry will try and put a stop to any potential issues ahead of Hogwarts... Of course with Severus and James and Sirius all growing up together there may be fewer problems than they were before. I guess we'll find out!

I'm thinking that we're probably going to see more campaigning via the radio probably have they introduced the TV to the wider wizarding community at this point? If so that would actually probably help a lot more just in terms of candidate attractiveness and how that's been shown to help when elections. Although if they could get Dumbledore to drop the grandfather facade for even a second on live TV that would be amazing!

Can't wait for more!
hzlanderson chapter 10 . 8/12
Fleamont and Euphemia Potter? I've honestly never seen anything 'pee your pants' funny about Harry's grandparents names.
excessivelyperky chapter 102 . 7/24
Kali? Ok, that should be interesting!

And I know everyone will be delighted to see the new little girl. (with luck she'll be Sev's best friend, he'll need one since he really is going to be raised by the house elves).

I wish my two natural births had been like Harry's, mind you!

And now we have come to the end of your current chapters. I shouldn't whine considering how far behind I am on *my* fanfic...
excessivelyperky chapter 101 . 7/22
I'm glad Myrtle is paying attention to Severus' needs-Tom told Dobby to do it, and then told Dobby to go around to make the announcements and set up the party.

Yes, Eileen's not maternal, but when it comes to Severus, neither Tom or Hadrian seem be that concerned, either.

And now the new daughter, who is definitely going to come way ahead of Severus.

But hey, again he won't be beaten and starved or dressed in rags-still an improvement.

I know that Tom and Hadrian mean well, but Sev's real parents are going to be Dobby or Myrtle.
excessivelyperky chapter 100 . 7/21
Yes, this child is very important, as is Fenrir.

Though Severus has been adopted, he's not important. Not like Fenrir or this new child.

Well, at least he won't be starved or beaten or have to dress in rags.

I wonder what mischief Dumbledore will pull when he realizes he's going to lose the election?

But it's showtime!
I halve this fiction, but I’m disappointed that no update has been release for almost a year. Please let us know if I will continue or is by drop or abandon
Tacos777 chapter 5 . 6/12
The game is on!
Nyx2029 chapter 102 . 6/7
Really wish for an update ! hope you get back to this soon!
indie0209 chapter 102 . 5/22
really wish there was an update
excessivelyperky chapter 99 . 5/15
Excellent chapter.

Arthur Weasley is going to be a wonderful father, but we knew that.

Also, both Hadrian and Tom will be as well (Tom will be the scary one who throws the kid up into the air and shows him or her where the spiders live. Fenrir will be wonderful to a new sister or brother. Hadrian will be the easy touch, though he'll try hard not to be. Of course, if someone else bothers the kid, Tom will come down like thunder).
excessivelyperky chapter 98 . 5/15
Yay! Very good chapter indeed.

If werewolves could somehow be convinced to go only after coyotes and not sheep or cattle, American ranchers would hire them just for that (in these later days, llamas are often used for that instead. They like to kick around coyotes).

And Hadrian's recommendations are almost law these days-a good thing he uses his powers for good, eh?

Plus, super good news! Hadrian might as well catch up on sleep, he won't get any once the baby is born.
llSilverHunterll chapter 34 . 5/15
I just realized this and I don’t know if you, the author wants to come in and change it. But the snake would actually be venomous. Poisonous is a “I bite it and I die” while venomous is “it bites me and I die”.
7,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »