Reviews for Tell me a story
Jazz7 chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
Please update this story is good!
KikyouandInuyasha chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
(too lazy to login)will u continue? plz say u will and if not make an author's note. well its really great and worth continuing so u should update
T-sama chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
HI THIS FIC IS SO GOOD _ please continue! You BETTER continue
M-chan chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
I like this fic very much. *nods head* For some strange reason, I really like Kikyou. I'm looking forward to future chapters.
Spike the Cross chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
It was nice, i look forward to further chapters.
Spike the Cross chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
More, please...
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
OOOhh! I really like this Inu-Yasha Fic! I havent really thought of the prayer beads. But now that you think aobut it she does say Sit boy! Which is really funny compared ot what Joey is going through!
T-sama chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Hi! Yay! A Kikyou fic! I really really love Kikyou! (not literally) I can't believe why so many people hate her. But that's their opinions...anyway, actually, about Kikyou's mother who despited mikos...being a miko actually brings honor to the family...not that her family already has honor...-_- but I guess a mother COULD be different...not everyone IS the same...oh well...I love your fanfiction!

Interesting person you are...Inuyasha/Kagome fan also a person who likes Kikyou?0_0 Wow. I like Kikyou, but hate Kagome...and most people are Inuyasha/Kagome fans and hate Kikyou...you are very...unique...but then again...you said everyone's favorite miko...not too many people like her...