Reviews for Stages
Pharies chapter 22 . 8/27
Well that's a place to leave off on jaha

I'm having so much fun reading this story. I love the way you've blended canon with noncanon. Can't wait for an update!

~Tori
caprubia chapter 22 . 4/24
I hope you plan to still update the story! So much has happened and you have a whole year of DH/horcrux hunting left. I like how Remus randomly found and destroyed a horcrux without knowing that Voldemort had some. I won't be surprised if I add this story to my favorites once you finish it. SO GOOD!
caprubia chapter 17 . 4/24
What the heck. Remus got upset about Hermione not talking to him about going to London & now he's going to go off and be a werewolf spy? That's like the worst ending of a perfect chapter.
caprubia chapter 13 . 4/24
OMG, it took like 25 years for them to finally kiss. (excluding the post James/Lily death kiss because that was a disaster)
Indieblue chapter 10 . 3/11
Remus Lupin loves Hermione Granger. - Reading this is like coming home, which this essentially is since I've been away for so long.

She comes over often at first, but gets sick of Sirius asking to meet his daughter and the hostility that pours off him when she says not yet. - Is it weird how I can see both sides of this issue? I completely understand that Sirius wants to meet Ella, desperately, which is abundantly clear, as one would. Yet, I can see Hermione's hesitance to do something that can never be taken back, to introduce an 'unknown' into her daughter's life. Especially when he's so fragile still.

ME TOO REMUS. I AM ALL KINDS OF WARM BECAUSE SIRIUS AND HARRY WRITING LETTERS BACK AND FORTH, AND HAVING ALL KINDS OF GODFATHER AND GODSON MOMENTS IS EVERYTHING.

UM. EXCUSE YOU. NOW MY HEART HURTS A LITTLE. HARRY. WRITE TO REMUS. WRITE TO HIM.

It's like seeing the sun come out. Or seeing a letter arrive. Sirius's ecstatic smile takes over his face and then he's Padfoot and his barking sends a rush of birds winging out of the trees. He tackles Remus, drowning the yelling and complaining and finally laughing werewolf in dog slobber, and then he jumps off him and runs. - PURE GOODNESS. PURE. GOODNESS.

Harry needs his godfather. And Sirius needs his godson. - Every fibre of my being is happy about this, honestly this is just lovely.

I ADORE Tonks in this story, honestly, I love how relaxed Remus is with her, and like you said, she doesn't have any of the pain or heartache of the past attached to her, simply of better times past. Their banter is heartwarming, and delightful.

Already knowing who it is – there's only one person allowed through without having to ask for permission first – he looks up with a grin on his face when the door pushes open. - Happy sighs, oh, OH, this is just YES. YES, YES, YES.

"Really?" is all she comes back with, tone dusty dry. Then: "Where's Snuffles?" - Oh, Hermione. Just tell him you love him already LOL.

It's annoying and frustrating that they'd think he ever would. - I CACKLED. OMIGOSH. CACKLED. CAAAAACKKKLLLLED.

"It's magically binding," he states calming, fingers steepled on his desk in a way that makes it appear as if he hasn't a care in the world. "He cannot not compete. Believe me, I am as concerned as you are." - You know. Somehow, I forgot how much rage I have for Dumbledore in this story, and I am all too quickly remembering. All. Too. Quickly. *narrows eyes at Dumbles*

"It better bloody not, Albus, or I swear you'll regret it," she retorts angrily, tossing her hair back. "Sometime you make it awfully hard not to question the intention behind your decisions. If so much as a hair on that boy's head gets tossed out of place, I'll-" - YES HERMIONE, DRAG HIM. YES. CALL HIM OUT ON HIS BULLSHITE. PLEASE. DARN IT REMUS. I WANTED TO HEAR THE REST OF THE THREAT.

Sirius being level-headed and calm just makes me so happy, and the fact that Hermione saw it, and thought about introducing him to Ella brings me indescribable joy.

"Of losing her? You know that's never going to happen, love," he says gently when she swallows hard enough for him to see the movement. "Ella's yours. She'll always be yours. Introducing someone else to the mix isn't going to change the status quo."

"Christ, I wish I could believe that," Hermione mutters, then continues before Remus has a chance to reply, her eyes lifting to hold his. "So you think I should do it?" - I AM DECEASED. THIS ENTIRE INTERACTION IS PURE GOODNESS, AND WONDERFUL, AND EVERYTHING I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED, AND THE FACT THAT SHE VALUES HIS OPINION SO MUCH, AND EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T WISH TO DAMN WELL JUST outright SAY IT TO HIM, SHE STILL EXPRESSES HOW SHE NEEDS HIM, AND I'M SORRY FOR RAMBLING.

Then she's moving and the werewolf suddenly finds his arms full of witch. - You're actually trying to fucking kill me.

It's to stop her throwing her wand across the yard. - I adore Ella so much, SO much.

Okay I have no words for the entirety of Remus and Ella's interaction, because it was simply breathtaking, I was so drawn in, that I couldn't pick one particular interaction, her thinking Remus was her Father, him comforting her, her trusting him. Just. It was so darn lovely, and I can't handle it.

It's ironic really. Because the way it's just become obvious Sirius feels about Remus and Ella, is exactly the same way Remus, and Ella too, feels about him and Harry. - You just know how to end a chapter, and to remind me just how much I bloody love this story. UGH. So much complexity, and subtle details, and YES.
mlr96 chapter 22 . 1/3
Knowing your other stories, I expected this one to be just as good, and I have to say it not only reached the usual brilliance of your writing, it exceeded it and even more. You are an amazing writer, this story is absolutely amazing, the AU is so realistic I almost forgot it was AU and once I started reading, I couldn't stop. Thank you for sharing with us, and I already eagerly wait for when you will next be able to update :-)
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 22 . 12/5/2017
Oh! Mg! You're Amazing!
MorethanAttention chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
I just have to comment ! *spoiler* Why is Hermione the angry one I’m this situation. If she had feelings for Remus she should have done something about it when she has the chance! I feel that she was the one who broke his heart, not vice versa. She got into a relationship with Sirius and was oblivious to Remus’ feelings and heartbreak. And when Remus decides to get a bit of distraction by not really daring a girl she (Hermione) is the offended one, like excuse me- clinging on to a person is painful and sometime a bit of comfort and forgetting is better than none! Why didn’t Hermione say something or make the first move to Remus when she broke up with Sirius in Hogwarts if she was aware of her feelings. If she knows Remus so well, wouldn’t she know that Remus sees himself only as his werewolf (at the time) and can’t really accept the fact that he puts others before he puts himself. He needs to be pushed and sadly he wasn’t pushed. It breaks my heart that’s Remus is going through this! And now this Ella Granger- oh my goodness. My heart is breaking. You’re making me feel many types of ways, but low key I’m frustrated with Hermione.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 22 . 11/13/2017
Tears. So many tears. Then the fighting, but also the love. That ending!
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Hey! Just wanted to drop in and say that I love this story! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and update! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 22 . 11/10/2017
We NEED a smut or sex scene your murduring me
Hollowg1rl chapter 22 . 11/9/2017
Good gods this story is incredible, fantastic, outstanding and just amazing!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 22 . 11/9/2017
THE LITTLE DRAGON IS HERE!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 18 . 11/9/2017
THE LITTTLEST BEAN HAS SPOKEN!

I must ask, however: how did you decide on their scents?
Moonacre BunBun chapter 13 . 11/8/2017