Reviews for Stages
MissandMarauder chapter 10 . 1/18
I am loving this so much! Ella and Remus' conversation about her thinking he would be an amazing dad is absolutely adorable and heartbreaking. I've never read an AU where Hermione is the mom and her daughter is in the golden trio before. It is fantastic!
WHY I'm crying oh my god I have stayed up way too late reading this it's so good
Lisamalvina chapter 17 . 1/13
Omg No! Remus whyyyyyy
kdm18 chapter 17 . 1/6
This a beautifully woven story line and I cannot wait for the next installment.

I just want to thank you for writing it!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 17 . 1/5
dammit Remus!
fncmullin chapter 17 . 1/4
Beautiful and absolutely heartbreaking. I can't believe he's willing to go back.

You've written a truly beautiful story here and I've loved every bit of it so far. Can't wait to see where this ends up for all of them.
Morni6 chapter 5 . 1/4
"His quest is made pointless at Hallowe'en." Oh my FUCKING GOD
Do you know what this line did to me ? I mean I took a break of reading between chapter 4 and 5 because I was so sure that you were going to kill James and Lily. I understand why rationally. But aaaah it hurts each time a bit more. So here I was convincing myself to keep reading because so far it's awesome and I love it and then BOOM this line. I think I stayed focused on it for a long long time.
Somehow I get through but Hermione leaves, Sirius is framed, again, and Remus is alone. And at the end of it all you introduce Ella and i'm so glad you did. It filled my heart with a bit of warmth and hope. It's sweet.
muddier waters chapter 17 . 1/4
I was just about to say I loved this chapter but then you ended with that and I'm back to being fucking destroyed by you
Primrue chapter 17 . 1/4
This is, without a doubt, art. Like the declaration of love, followed by them making love and then Remus coming to the conclusion that he needs to do something he really doesn't want to to protect this love...man...and the words you used, Sable! Art, plain and simple. This is fricken art.

Now to the fun stuff: Sirius telling Dumbledore to eff off YES Those are his kids! And then Remus telling Dumbledore to eff off again YESSSSSSS and the line where Remus realises he's taller than Dumbledore? Perfect.

And Tonks! Omg! And I like that they get along and that he genuinely likes her, because in another life they do get together ya know? But just because you enjoy someone's company or even love tem, doesn't mean you're IN love with them. And I like that Remus even said that "She can like me all I want" etc, because it's true; just because you like someone and they might be into you, it doesn't mean that they get to be with you. Remus chose Hermione, so Tonks-great as she is-will just have to deal.

Anyway, loved this and Harry and Ella are adorable (plesantly surprised I like the latter, so great job there) and thank you for writing this!
pierrej92 chapter 17 . 1/3
I've just binge read this, oh my god! I feel like my heart is being wrenched from one side to the next. I love this! I love Remus so much! But that ending, that cliffhanger!
Your writing is amazing! The characters and the time and heir emotions are written so perfectly! I love this fic!
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 17 . 1/3
Oh no! Poor remus! Why did he say yes!? Awesome chapter! Amazing. I can't give enough praise on this story! :-)
victoriajewel chapter 17 . 1/3
OMG IT'S BACK! AND IT'S AMAZING! They finally got to be intimate! But I'm so sad that Remus is leaving again. Hermione is NOT going to be happy. Bad Remus!

Dumbledore is really awful. I don't think I've ever disliked him more!
FripouilleOD chapter 17 . 1/2
Remus, you righteous fuck. Why did he accept. Whyyyyyyyy. Hermione and him are finally together together! Hermione and the others are going to be pissed. I hope so, at least. I would be pissed, in their place.
Good chapter, great fic, what to say more?
Take care
dramonie1028 chapter 17 . 1/2
Wait, so he finally sleeps with her, gets everything he's ever wanted and the first thing he does is sign up to leave her, again, and he's probably not allowed to tell anyone again like last time? I don't understand. I'm sure it's about "the greater good " and protecting her and all that but I just don't understand, why sign right up for what broke you up and kept you apart for so long. Especially so soon, literally right after you finally get what you've always wanted. Don't get me wrong I love this story and can't wait for more, the timing of that choice though I just don't get.
pierrej92 chapter 1 . 1/2
I've come here from a suggestion and I'm one chapter in and can't wait to read more! Your first chapter was so beautiful, I felt all of Remus' emotions and it made me swoon