Reviews for Stages
riversgirl75 chapter 21 . 9/14
Thanks for the recent update! I went back and re-read the entire story - it's a favorite! You really capture angst and the pain of love and the reality of stubborn pride and fear that keeps people from opening up and just being together. Gorgeous! I love the trip off-canon you've taken us on; it all works so well! Poor Mr. Weasley. That family can't ever catch a break.
LuceFray27 chapter 19 . 9/9
Oh my gods the pain! Waaahhh! Hermione is so hurting right now, but she won't let Remus in and it's deviating! Waaahhh! And remus, my poor sweet baby remus! But thank fuck she said goodbye! I thought for a minute she wasn't even going to say goodbye!

JFC this chapter took me forever to finish! I kept getting interrupted and had zero time to read, waaahhh!
But holy crow! What the what!? What's up with the he alpha being there? What's up with the S necklace? And the boy? What is up tooth every damn thing;!? Aaaahhhhh!
Xoxo Luce
Danny chapter 21 . 9/9
ugh I'm crying in bed I hate you so much. this is the worst timeline. this chapter has ruined me. you're the worst and I love you
LuceFray27 chapter 18 . 9/8
First of all. Fuck Sirius! That's literally never come out of my mouth (errr... In this specific context, or with that meaning, lol) he was such a bloody ass about that! I mean, ok, he apologized after a bit, but still! What the actual fuck!? Gah!
And then the rift between Remus and Hermione now, it makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry! Waaahhh! I cannot believe Dumblefuck gets his way again! AGAIN! Seriously!? It almost destroyed Remus before, and he's walking right back into the wolf's den! Ughhhhhh!
Oh my gosh. The moment between Ella and Remus! I die! It's so sweet! I love it so much! I rely am curious though what she was talking about... pot, kettle... curious, very curious.
Xoxo, L
WildflowerWeasley chapter 21 . 9/7
This has been such an amazing roller coaster ride. I can't wait for more!
laisvega chapter 21 . 9/6
Loved it mate! You're brilliant!
victoriajewel chapter 21 . 9/5
You killed both Arthur and Snape and I'm a little upset. Dumbledore I could care less about, but was it Ron who ended up killing him (on accident?)

Also, I don't remember if the Drarry has been hinted at before this chapter, but I like the little glimpse of that.

Sex at a funeral eh? That's a new one! lol
LuceFray27 chapter 17 . 9/5
OHMYGODWHATTHEFUCKNOREMUSNOOOOOO! THIS CHAPTER! THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD! I fucking hate dumblebeard even more now though. his manipulative-cares about no one when he says he cares about everyone-arse is so awful and I'm constantly astounded at how much he manipulates everyone into getting exactly what he wants! and then Sirius popping back into human existence to tell at him, and Hermione losing her shit over Dora, and OMG THEY FUCKING DID IT AND IT WAS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED AND MORE AND I CAM DIE HAPPY OR SOME SHIT NOW EXCEPT PSYCH! REMUS IS BEING REMUS AMD LETTING DUMBLEFUCK MANIPULATE HIM EVEN MORE AND NOOOOOOO HE CANT GO BACK TO THE PACKS NOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LuceFray27 chapter 16 . 9/4
omg what a loaded chapter! aaahhhh! I hate how dumbles is just all up in everybody's business and doesn't give a shit. what's new, though. I looooove that Remus is taking his own life into his own hands finally and not letting dumble shove him around as a pawn anymore. and OMGGGGG poor Hermione! I bet she feels absolutely guilty! waaahhh! and oh Harry! apologising for his reaction, gahhh I love this so damn much
xoxo L
JEPierre chapter 21 . 9/4
holy HOT SHIT BATWOMAN! I shouldn't have read this at work, I should not have read this at work [hope you get that reference]. This was amazing and devastating, hot and sad, hopefully and fixing. Ugh! I love you
LuceFray27 chapter 15 . 9/3
eeeeepppp! REMUS IS A FUCKING MARAUDER, DONT FORGET THAT BITCHES! ok, that's what my brain was screaming at me this chapter, LMAO. I loved this chapter. I loved him telling Dumby what's what and how things were going to go down. and then totally changing the plan and breaking Harry out anyways! I'm super curious as to what the letter Dumbs sent Harry said...and holy crow! the tension between padfoot/moony/the dursleys sleeping was insane! and Dudley!
aaaahhhhh!
xoxo Luce
LuceFray27 chapter 14 . 9/3
I can't even function right now. I'm literally just staring at the screen like WUT HAPPENED. I'm so in love with this. I love sirius's reaction to finding them, and I loved When Hermione got called out on her hicky! I cannot wait to see how Harry is when he finds out, lol!
LuceFray27 chapter 13 . 9/3
false alarm I should have never doubted you. I literally feel like you've gone and healed my soul now. Sirius doesn't die, remus technically did die, but he's not dead, hermione and remus finally fucking talk and the world is fucking alright.

minus the insane megalomaniac trying to take over.

but THEY CAN BE HAPPY TOGETHER NOW!
... right?
LuceFray27 chapter 12 . 9/3
WHAT TJE FUCCCKKKKKKKK NOOOOOO IF YOU KILL REMUS OR SIRIUS I AM GOING TO HAVE WORDS! NOOOOOO MY HEART CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS IT CANT! THIS WHOLE CHAPTER I WAS LIKE, OK, BUT SIRIUS HAS TO LIVE, RIGHT? SIRIUS CANT DIE, DON'T KILL SIRIUS. DONT KILL SIRIUS, AND THEN U WAS SURE YPU WOULDNT AND NOW I DONT FUCKING KNOW AMD IM GOING TO LOSE MY FUCKING MIND
LuceFray27 chapter 11 . 9/3
FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK! WHAT!? NOOOOO! MY EMOTIONS ARE EMOTIONING! I cannot handle this! I just want to sob with how Painful it all is! waaahhh!
xoxo Luce