Reviews for Platonic Love
PrincessHNPYB207 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Quatre's should be next. Heero's too complicated to write sometimes. Believe me he all depends on who is quatre's love interest, personally I like Dorothy myself.
PrincessHNPYAC20 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
no wasn't too sappy just right. figures duo would be confused .
glynchan chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
Awesome work here.. Loved it from the beginning 'til the end.. Hella entertaining if you ask me.. Thumbs up! _
Alli Copen chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
Oh my gosh,

I absolutely ADORE THIS STORY!

I felt so bad for Hilde throughout the whole story haha.

I don't really know why though.

The story is very descriptive and fun to read.

Anyway My favorite part was when Duo and Hilde shared their first kiss.

It was so cute how Duo pulled back and apologized for 'taking it to far'

Nice work! ;)
MarvelGirl09 chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
the ending was perfect. I couldn't have imagined it better myself. Great story!
KatsyKat chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
How touching! I loved your characters interactions - their individual emotions were well developed and, dareIsay, appropriatly exploited? lol This was a wonderfully crafted peice that will be going directly to my 'favorite stories' catagory. Wonderful job!
BGwildroze chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
AW! Such a great story!
Digital Rebel chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
Great story! What more can I say?

I can't find anything to critique. As far as I'm concerned, it's perfect. So, here's the good stuff:

I like how you took the time to introduce the characters so that we could get to know them a bit before going into romance. I mean, we all know Duo and Hilde, but different writers give them different personalities, and that's what makes them interesting.

The beginning wasn't overly centered around romance, which is great. This kind of stuff is what turns a good story into a great story. In other words, it wasn't sappy or cheesy. It had rounded characters who have more to their lives than love, which is what makes them relistic and, well, rounded. They have true, human personalities.

So, you didn't rush into it but took time to describe their lives and construct the plot. You gradually introduced your ideas, so that the readers weren't overwhelmed. Your OCs weren't perfect, which is what made them human (or as human as a fictional character can get), and you did't turn them into main characters as a lot of writers often do to their OCs... and that was a really, really long sentence. o_O

In other words, great job. Enough said. :)
Mini Nicka chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
That was truly an enjoyable story I loved it.
Allura01 chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
I LOVE THIS so much, it's totally awesome... i think i read it ages ago, but never got the chance to review, but all is well, i'm here now, and reviewing.

This is a totally awesome story, and you are an amzing writer. *applauds*

I love this!
Icy Discordia chapter 9 . 7/12/2005
::sighs happily:: Oh, that was so good. I've read it at least once before, but I think it was somewhere where I couldn't review. Maybe Sabacat's site? I love this story! Thank you!
lmh chapter 9 . 4/11/2005
What a good story! I was a bit skeptical at first, the first couple chapters were slightly cliche, but then as I read farther into the story, you won me over. The emotions of the characters began to show, and I believe that you captured the 'romantic' bit of Duo and Hilde's (rather odd) relations ship. Keep up the good work, looking forward to more fics from you!

-lmh
fearthesporks chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
That was quite possibly the best Hilde/Duo fic I've ever read. I love you! But...

Now it's over...

::sob:: But, there's no more! It's all gone! I'll go into withdrawl without your Duo/Hilde fics! ::curls into a fetal position and rocks back and forth:: Gone... No more...
Liz chapter 9 . 3/7/2005
Wow... WOW. An emotional rollercoaster indeed! Might I add that that was one of the most well-written fics I've ever read? Honestly, it was amazing. The characters were done flawlessly, the romantic moments were absolutely adorable and great... it was all so wonderfully done! I especially loved the quotes at the end of each chapter- keep writing!
Akizushi chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
That was a really great fic! As in, it was awesome! I honestly enjoyed reading it and the part where Hilde was leaving,and the part where she left the house really touched me! Gosh, you rock!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »