Reviews for Could You Possibly Walk any Slower?
You mean that guy in the huge crown and cape? HAHAHAH!
Oh dear, sudden mental image of pole-dancing Toto
CharlieBoneFan chapter 4 . 3/19
Good chapter!
Jatd4ever chapter 4 . 2/13
Oh man, poor Baron! I can understand too well the horror of having a unique name. I enjoyed every moment. And by the way, the whole backstory behind his name sounds exactly like a similar experience I had. A friend of mine who was also in drama would regularly come to school in full costume and stay in character for the entire time while wearing it. And I tend to stay in character when I cosplay or put on a show for my friends.

This was great, and Baron is just too much fun. Oh Haru, how quickly you forget. My idea for the next chapter is having Haru take Barons measurements and the trouble trying to have him stay still (cause I'd like to imagine he'd get nervous or ticklish) or she'd be nervous being so close.

No pressure, but I'm happy that you responded so quickly and just wow, you made this chapter. I feel fortunate, and expectant, curious, and hesitant, so many happy feels, and nostalgic for my school days. And like the other chapters, there was an air of cheerful naturalness. And Baron is just so crush worthy, he really steals the show (and that's why I love him so)

Thank you for the update, it made my evening.
Jatd4ever chapter 3 . 2/13
Please continue this story. The Baron is so dreamy, and I want to see where the relationship between him and Haru goes. I love the liveliness, the simple and yet wonderful language which adds to the slow burn, the floor is lava bit really had me smile. I assume you're a theater geek like me, but I love this story. I hope you'll continue this
CharlieBoneFan chapter 3 . 1/24
Go Baron!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Haha. Great job!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Awwww. So adorable!
I love this!
... I want to know what happens after!
Who are Toto and Mutant?... returning students?

I want to know!
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I've always wanted to see the Oliver Twist musical, ever since I found out it was real.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 9/28/2015